DTH316

HHN 2015: Exterminatorz

Just doesn't seem like "front entrance" material to me, but I guess we'll wait and see.

• Like 1

like I said we need concept art.

So i'm guessing the vehicle is a Exterminator truck and I can hear the speech now and I'm excited something like "We have lived in your filth for far too long"

• Like 1

The Purge was a great fit for the entrance, but I am glad that they are mixing it up. Hopefully we'll get some more information on this SZ soon. I am pretty interested to see how it plays out. 

• Like 2

This zone looks and sounds amazing. I cant wait for it! The things they can do with these hybrid creatures will be awesome. The purge fit really well just like clowns and welcome to hell. I think this will be a good fit and work well with the space given. Now insect hybrid go-gos on the other hand is a different story

All I keep thinking of is the insect-hybrid creatures from Face/Off and then I get really bummed out...

From the (small) photo on the website, it looks like they'll be different. I would not expect them to be the same.  

For some reason, I imagine this zone being bugs being further up the street, with HUMAN EXTERMINATORS (armed with chainsaws, of course) going after us and them.

• Like 1

From the (small) photo on the website, it looks like they'll be different. I would not expect them to be the same.  

Yeah I noticed that. Still unsure about the success of it being the entrance. I just don't find the idea at all terrifying

For some reason, I imagine this zone being bugs being further up the street, with HUMAN EXTERMINATORS (armed with chainsaws, of course) going after us and them.

this!!! would be cool

Also were there not talks of a giant Rat?

I didn't think about that....hope restored

This zone seems like it has the potential to be terrifying. Plenty of people and fears of bugs and whatever else lurks in the sewer system. I'm more curious to see what happens with the opening scaremonies since I doubt there will be a barker for this zone since all the hooplah from last year

I swear if there's anything related to rodents in this zone I'm gonna shit my pants. 

Then may I suggest wearing brown pants that day.

And possibly depends as well

Then may I suggest wearing brown pants that day.

I'm excited and terrified. Rodents are the only thing on this earth that scare me. They better not give a rat a chainsaw. 

• Like 1

Well with what Murdy was saying and that the creatures are pissed at the humans, I wouldn't doubt seeing all sewer life with chainsaws going after the humans that mistreated them so poorly. Kinda like Futurama

• Like 1