Grindhousehero13

HHN 2015: This Is The End 3D

I'm actually hyped for this maze. Sure it's not scary but why not be excited for something different?

I'm intrigued to see how Hollywood does with their first comedy maze, when we don't have one. Hey, a bright side for angry Hollywooders, we may have lost Scream.

Also, it's supposedly NOT the AC/BS/Clowns 3D, so I sense good things.

Edited by ForeverEvil1

Honestly I like this way better then repeating 95% if Halloween and Gawd damn jabawakeez.

glad to hear they are working with Franco, Rogan and Hill don't know why Hill was the only one rumored. Since the demons are pictured in the video wonder if we are getting some puppets

Edited by Grindhousehero13
  • Like 2

I'm actually hyped for this maze. Sure it's not scary but why not be excited for something different?

I'm with you on this. 

• Like 1

This annoyed me but I was optimistic but now that we know its in 3D I'm fucking furious. This year looks like a really odd and disappointing one.

^The GP on Facebook doesn't think it will. They're ecstatic about this! I feel like the Grinch overlooking Whoville waiting to hear the cries of the Whos, only to be disappointed by their joyful singing.

I guess we can look forward to the event becoming more of a giant rave party because I'm sure that's what everyone wants HHN to be apparently.

• Like 3

IDK I'm going to be cautiously optimistic even though I haven't actually seen the movie. It sounds like a fun premise that's appropriate for the locale. 

• Like 1

Maybe they're testing their horror-comedy waters to prepare for Ghostbusters next year? #silverlining 

• Like 3

Maybe they're testing their horror-comedy waters to prepare for Ghostbusters next year? #silverlining 

Ghostbusters would be cool :) and wasn't American Werewolf technically the first comedy-horror maze? It is a horror-comedy film..

twitter is not taking it too well. 

Where the F was all this rage when they announced jabawakeez?

well this is gonna be 3D like HOTC. Obviously not like Black Sabbath or Clowns where it's a neon assault 

Ghostbusters would be cool :) and wasn't American Werewolf technically the first comedy-horror maze? It is a horror-comedy film..

Nah, since neither version of AWIL actually really had the comedy elements. 

• Like 1

The facade is getting switched back around like the days of hostel and saw

I called it!! I saw the arrows going against the previous flow when they started the layout and I don't think anybody saw that post XD

• Like 3

at first i was like "really........this movie..............really" but then i realized they had a maze based off a reality show last year.............and this maze is gonna be a 3D maze which i don't really care for IMO

Um. Guys. I think I was the only one to solve this correctly. 

You connected the dots after the lineup was leaked though right? I feel like it would have been impossible before that because we all would have dismissed TITE if we had made that connection

You connected the dots after the lineup was leaked though right? I feel like it would have been impossible before that because we all would have dismissed TITE if we had made that connection

yeah after the line up came out. But I count this as a win! Most people were too busy speculating about whether or not it's actually coming rather than connecting it to the codename. So I accepted it and connected if. 

Edited by HorrorNightsFan13
  • Like 1

i would totally be okay with that. :)