JDW

HHN 25: American Werewolf In London

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet but for me this house was WAY too dark some parts had little to no light. I was bumping into stuff and I had to end up holding on to the woman in front of me. This was the first house I did so idk but to me this house was too dark 

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet but for me this house was WAY too dark some parts had little to no light. I was bumping into stuff and I had to end up holding on to the woman in front of me. This was the first house I did so idk but to me this house was too dark 

If you went in while it's still light outside, you would have had no night acclimation and been blind in almost any house. 

If you went in while it's still light outside, you would have had no night acclimation and been blind in almost any house. 

I made that mistake in this house. I couldn't find my way through the moors scene even though I knew this house like the back of my hand.

Edited by coleman2122

I made that mistake in this house. I couldn't find my way through the moors scene even though I knew this house like the back of my hand.

Solution: Stick to the road ;) 

• Like 1

I guess that's the mistake I made 

The one thing about this house that should've been fixed from 2013 was the bar and graveyard/moors scenes. I understand why there were no actors, but  a complete minute passes in this house before you see an actor, and for most people, that's a buzzkill. Makes the house start off weak. And there were plenty of spots for great scares.

• Like 1