ForeverEvil1

HHN 25 Discussion

I'm hearing even 2012 will get some street representation in Hollywood.

It took me a minute to even remember what we had in the streets in 2012. The Iniquitus maybe? Gothic was the standout house that year to me I would love to see that in the anniversary house.

I'm liking the look of those tickets. Also, holy shit, everything that would actually be on the Publix display was revealed already. They've FINALLY LEARNED.

I'm liking the look of those tickets. Also, holy shit, everything that would actually be on the Publix display was revealed already. They've FINALLY LEARNED.

It's kinda a double edge sword. 

On 1 hand your not revealing the entire event early. 

On the other hand what happens if the GP is not interested in either of the IP listed on the display you could potentially lose those customers by not enticing them with more. 

It's kinda a double edge sword. 

On 1 hand your not revealing the entire event early. 

On the other hand what happens if the GP is not interested in either of the IP listed on the display you could potentially lose those customers by not enticing them with more. 

Very true. Honestly, based on it being meant to be on the SweepStakes page, I'm guessing Scream was meant for the display.

I'm surprised there's no Insidious on them at least. They look cool still. 

Also one thing to note we are only seeing one side of the display it is double sided it could listed a couple of other houses on the other side. 

Also one thing to note we are only seeing one side of the display it is double sided it could listed a couple of other houses on the other side. 

Insidious and Purge probably on other side.

Quick question regarding the Alice in Wonderland 3D house: Where exactly will the facade be located (If it even has one)? 

If there is one, I'm guessing it's inside the theater? Have no clue to be honest. 

That's the fun of a new location. We know nothing about how the logistics of that spot will work. We don't even know where the queue will start.

• Like 4

That's the fun of a new location. We know nothing about how the logistics of that spot will work. We don't even know where the queue will start.

Yeah, I'm excited to see what they do with it.

Edited by AdmiralTyler

announcement is today

On a Sunday? Doesn't make much sense. Maybe tomorrow...

• Like 1

I kind of want it to be Tuesday because that's the 25th. If they're announcing it this week then announcing it on the 25th feels perfect to me. 

Edited by ScottEdmondson41
  • Like 2

Since discussion is a little slow right now, is there any chance what is happening over at the vault (can we discuss other fan sites on here?) is related to HHN this year? Or is someone just bored and getting the site active again?

I don't know too much about the vault since I wasn't a member, but I see that it is starting to gain some attention on social media.

I would like to see a couple things come back this year. One... an interactive website with games like 2010 (Warehouse Experience). Two... live camera feed from opening night like a few years back. My first year was RoF (2008) and the interactivity got me so stoked for my park visit.