Grindhousehero13

Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Do we need to start a poll?

And how has nobody mentioned Bo Jackson?

hehe

He was #1 on my list, so I crossed him off.

But the real question would be, would we use the name Bo or Vincent?

Are there any boy band members named Bo?

And no, I don't think we need a poll. It's going to fall into each individual's interpretation.

Besides my feeling that an ampersand would have better expressed "and", limiting the number of potential players would be an unusual move for Murdy. There would be fewer famous players who played as both an LA & Oakland Raider.

Are there any boy band members named Bo?

And no, I don't think we need a poll. It's going to fall into each individual's interpretation.

Besides my feeling that an ampersand would have better expressed "and", limiting the number of potential players would be an unusual move for Murdy. There would be fewer famous players who played as both an LA & Oakland Raider.

True. There would be fewer players, but more than half the Raiders that are in the Hall of Fame played on both teams. Those are just Hall of Fame players we're talking about in that range, we still have the rest of the teams to consider. Also keep in mind that we need a "famous" Raider. Obviously the term "famous" is relative to how it's being applied. Famous could be, Hall of Fame level, could mean they do commercials and are in movies, or it could mean they got arrested or did a good deed. To complicate things a little, we're in a Hollywood blog, so obviously many of the people writing here think their own players would already be famous. However, that doesn't mean they would be famous to some of us on the east coast. With that being said, I personally believe he's talking football famous. Since the Raiders won 3 Super Bowls from 1976-1983, I'm sure there were quite a few players who were on both teams during that period especially since football was structured so different then with no salary cap.

Another potential band it could be besides The Monkees (who I really like as my pick) is The Beach Boys. Al Davis was the owner and general manager of the Raiders for a long time. is very famous, and Al Jardine played with the Boys (Surfin Safari = Ramones cover song)

Ampersands are too fancy for football. :P

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

hehe

He was #1 on my list, so I crossed him off.

But the real question would be, would we use the name Bo or Vincent?

Correct me if I'm wrong but last Name Game the thing that was similar between the clue people wasn't the people's names themselves. So I don't think it would matter if you use a nickname for a person or not, as long as you get the right person.

Also keep in mind that we need a "famous" Raider. Obviously the term "famous" is relative to how it's being applied.

Which is why I will need to find a member of a boy band then see if the player may match.

The only Oakland Raider player I'm aware of at all is Warren Sapp. I don't watch football. I don't pay attention to football. I am aware of Sapp because he was an infamous Buccaneer. He had a reputation in the Tampa Bay Area for being a complete and total feminine hygiene product.

You guys offer the players, and I can come up with boy band members!

Which is why I will need to find a member of a boy band then see if the player may match.

The only Oakland Raider player I'm aware of at all is Warren Sapp. I don't watch football. I don't pay attention to football. I am aware of Sapp because he was an infamous Buccaneer. He had a reputation in the Tampa Bay Area for being a complete and total feminine hygiene product.

You guys offer the players, and I can come up with boy band members!

Ok... I already provided the list of Hall of Famers. It's a page or so back, did you see it? Bo Jackson is another biggy. You want me to throw you a list?

Sapp is a perfect representation of the problem I see with "famous" Raider. There is no doubt that he's famous, but in a conversation, would he be considered a famous Buc or Raider? Who'd he retire with? How long did he play with each team? Which team drafted him? Personally I think he had his best years with the Bucs, so I'd say a famous Buccaneer.

Since the first name game leaked, what are the chances of this leaking too

the same chances that property will release a Blu-ray with an advertisement early to one guy who will put it on instagram.

@Omar_Fuzzy i've worked with a lot of them, gotten to know a lot of them. Guillermo and I have been trying to hook up together...

— Horror Nights (@HorrorNights)

July 20, 2014

@Omar_Fuzzy we came really close to working together this year but the guys is very busy, it will happen

— Horror Nights (@HorrorNights)

July 20, 2014

this is from last year, kind of starting to go back to Pan's Labyrinth for the Non Horror property

So I MAY have test screened one of the potential maze properties from this year. Sequel to a 2012 movie....

Anyway while I rather liked the film I don't think there's much potential for a maze.

Figured I should share this over here as well:

I can't think of a better endorsement for a movie, and since it is a possibility for a house this year:

@StephenKing: Was treated to a screening of Guillermo del Toro's new movie, CRIMSON PEAK, this weekend. Gorgeous and just f*cking terrifying.

@StephenKing: CRIMSON PEAK electrified me in the same way Sam Rami's EVIL DEAD electrified me when I saw it for the first time way back in the day.

(I edited the first tweet. Mr. King doesn't censor himself. I didn't want to remove the word completely, because I think it emphasizes Mr. King's opinion)

• Like 1

This is literally the only possible answer and I am extremely jealous.

*Nose tap*

I really don't know what to think of insidious chapter 3. I want to have hope and say since Leigh whannel is directing, this will be good. But I hate the fact that this is a prequel and the trailer makes this look like generic jump scare horror shit that keeps coming out.

As far as a house, they'll probably just add more scenes to the original house, which I'm perfectly fine with as I would just love to walk through my favorite house just one more time

Okay, after seeing how much mercy of that franchise they're selling in Florida, I'm totally convinced this "out of the box" property is Doctor Who.

• Like 1

Darth Maul confirmed for Insidious 3

Check 2:03 on the trailer. He appears for a split second.

what? If this is a prequel? how does that make sense I thought the Darth Maul demon was not encounter by Spectral Sightings until the first movie? Though I have not seen the movie since it was in theaters.

Random question-Let's say the non horror property turns out to be Pan's Labyrinth. What exactly would they use besides Pan, the Toad, and The Pale Man? Would they go semi original like AVP?

Random question-Let's say the non horror property turns out to be Pan's Labyrinth. What exactly would they use besides Pan, the Toad, and The Pale Man? Would they go semi original like AVP?

I feel like they would have to. I've never seen the movie but I've heard that there's nothing really scary in it, at least not enough to make into a maze.

So this is interesting turns out Trick 'r' Treat 2 will be out sooner then expected sometime after Krampus is warped, (I'm guessing 2016 Halloween) because Legendary is releasing 3 miniseries tie in's to expand the universe of some of their movies. One being a prequel to Del Toro's Pacific Rim but more to the point the other two are meant to directly set up Michael Dougherty's next two films Krampus and Trick 'r' Treat 2

The dark and twisted face of the cult horror hit Trick 'R Treat is back... are you ready for the return of Sam?
With the official graphic novel Trick 'r Treat, Legendary dares you to experience four all-new terrifying tales set in the universe of the ultimate Halloween anthology.
From the twisted imagination of series creator Dougherty (screenwriter of X-Men 2 and Superman Returns) and a top-notch team of horror storytellers and artists, comes this 4-part collection that paves the way for the Trick 'r Treat film sequel. Across centuries of Halloween horror, wherever fear lies, Sam will be waiting.

But What I find interesting is remember my theory that Dark Christmas was Murdy way of testing Krampus and a twisted holiday concept? This is what Michael says about the Krampus, the comic introduction again, and Legendary's Synopsis of the movie....

So the plot of the movie is based on the Krampus unleashed on modern day people creating havoc with twisted versions of beloved holiday characters... sound familiar? We know Michael and Murdy are friends and Michael loves HHN, plus the two have been trying to work together since at least 2009... it is extreamly possible that this year we get a Krampus maze to promote the movie, probably an original maze based on Sam twisting holidays and get Trick 'r' Treat maze next year as long as it does not suffer the delays that made the first one go straight DVD *knock on wood*

Here are the links

http://www.legendary.com/news/krampus-principal-photography

http://www.legendary.com/news/trick-r-treat-krampus-graphic-novel-announcement

side note I love how Krampus is sounding like how Dark Christmas sounded like a dark goofy maze reminds me of a lot of underground horror movies that have the same campiness so stoked to see this!!!

and Disclaimer before somebody whines about AHS... I AM NOT FITTING THIS INTO A CODEWORD just general speculation.

I actually just watched Trick 'R Treat last week when I was out of school, wasn't ditching had pneumonia, and I am in line to be on the same boat as Grind on the whole Krampus maze to promote and an Original Sam maze about twisted holidays. The original concept sounds very promising and Krampus should turn out as awesome if not more than Trick 'R Treat.

• Like 1