Grindhousehero13

Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Murdy is having to get the rights to this. I'm going to say its one of the three:

-Ghostbusters

-Arkahm Asylum

-Doctor Who

That could be.....interesting. The game series definitely lends itself for a great house aesthetically and atmospherically wise. If they could pull off some great scares, that could be an AMAZING property.

It's not batman, he already denied that

I don't see it being ghostbusters, as the new film comes out next year, why not wait til then.

Edited by foodstampsFTW
  • Like 1

Been trying to find another Judy connection, for the Rock clue. So far, not doing so good. I found this horror movie called Judy that is supposed to be unsettling. There was rumor we were getting The Birds. Well... The bad guys in this movie are a gang of performers called The Crows.

judy2.jpg

I figured he was more than likely using 2 of the 3 festivals he released today anyways, so not much changed in regards to that.

Murdy says, "lots of peeps to get on board for this maze concept to fly", in regards to the "out of the box" house. This really has me thinking Doctor even more.

For the sake of tossing out another guess, you think Mad Max as a concept could work?

Or...

He keeps saying, "it's way out there/way outside" maybe it's Lost in Space (tv series).

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

All I can see at this point is Ghostbusters. I don't know what else it could be besides Dr. Who.

Well of course he would deny it. He'd never just be like "yes your right!" Lol

What are you talking about, you're acting like its still a possibility for it to happen because he would never tell someone if there right or wrong. It's not happening because he said six flags has the rights to batman, otherwise he would do it

For the sake of tossing out another guess, you think Mad Max as a concept could work?

I always thought that Fallout would make an amazing house. People would go in thinking it would be funny and quirky, but they forget or downright terrifying Fallout can be.

But again, purely wishful thinking.

• Like 1

I always thought that Fallout would make an amazing house. People would go in thinking it would be funny and quirky, but they forget or downright terrifying Fallout can be.

But again, purely wishful thinking.

Can you imagine how insane Deathclaw puppets would be?

Murdy is having to get the rights to this. I'm going to say its one of the three:

-Ghostbusters

-Arkahm Asylum

-Doctor Who

I honestly don't think it's any of those guess we'll have to wait and find out.

never even heard of that movie...doubt that's anywhere close.

yeah most of time we guess something he either ignores it or beats around the bush if he flats out says no...it's no.

never even heard of that movie...doubt that's anywhere close.

What about Lost in Space? I haven't watched the show since I was a kid.

"@dylan34972: can you say for sure how many houses there will be exactly"

"@horrornights: no...not exactly"

Saw this on twitter, not sure whether to be excited or worried

"@dylan34972: can you say for sure how many houses there will be exactly"

"@horrornights: no...not exactly"

Saw this on twitter, not sure whether to be excited or worried

Well iirc he hinted at 7 or 8 houses this year earlier

@moviemaven11 you were the only who asked for hints yesterday, rally the troops! LOL

— Horror Nights (@HorrorNights)

March 12, 2015

You heard the man, rally the troops!

What about Lost in Space? I haven't watched the show since I was a kid.

yeah I know it but don't see a reason for it being a maze.

Despite M Night Shyamalan being terrible, what do you guys think the chances of The Visit coming to HHN are?

Rather have Signs which was kinda one of the two good films by him.

Rather have Signs which was kinda one of the two good films by him.

Which isn't saying much...

A story about an alien race who travels across the galaxy to Earth. They invade and totally can't be stopped by anything, except..... by pretty much the most abundant resource on the planet, water.

On a side note... I had a thought. Maybe this year TWD as we know it won't be at HHN, but instead, maybe it will be new material from the new spinoff series starting this summer? I know technically it's still TWD, but I'm curious as to what will actually take place on the show.

See here...

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2015/03/amc-announces-two-season-order-for-the-walking-dead-companion-series/

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Thinking as a carny I think there is a different way to see his outside the box property tweet. He says the property is way outside the "typical horror". Yes that could mean a property that's not a horror film but typical horror could also refer to mainstream horror and the property is an obscure horror indie. Could it be recent or old? Some recent ones that come to mind would be The Babadook and It Follows. Maybe something like Motel Hell or Nightbreed?

Thinking as a carny I think there is a different way to see his outside the box property tweet. He says the property is way outside the "typical horror". Yes that could mean a property that's not a horror film but typical horror could also refer to mainstream horror and the property is an obscure horror indie. Could it be recent or old? Some recent ones that come to mind would be The Babadook and It Follows. Maybe something like Motel Hell or Nightbreed?

Yes but I asked him this very thing, I said is it obscure horror or well-known not horror? And he said "more the later" (yes, he misspelled 'latter')

Yea you're right dint see that at first. Thinking about it I think a Lord of the Rings maze could be a possibility.

I have a question that I'm unsure if anyone has addressed in regards to a clue. Murdy said something about the 2nd house/clue having someone who passed away this year tied to it. When I did my search, I was looking for people who passed away in 2015, but in reality, this year could also be taken as a year from the point of when he was actually was speaking. It makes a pretty big difference. What do you think, 2015 or March 2014 - March 2015?

thats possible, although a bit too soon

side note-since it's Friday the 13th (again) I feel like he's gunna post another codename today

Edited by Ridesandstuff

Here's the conversation, if it helps:

@HorrorNights: @SirOwenDisney @DesigningFear well there's someone who passed away recently that could be considered a hint to that one

@SirOwenDisney: @HorrorNights @DesigningFear Recent as in this year?

@SirOwenDisney: @HorrorNights @DesigningFear Or 2014?

@HorrorNights: @SirOwenDisney @DesigningFear this year

Here's the conversation, if it helps:

@HorrorNights: @SirOwenDisney @DesigningFear well there's someone who passed away recently that could be considered a hint to that one

@SirOwenDisney: @HorrorNights @DesigningFear Recent as in this year?

@SirOwenDisney: @HorrorNights @DesigningFear Or 2014?

@HorrorNights: @SirOwenDisney @DesigningFear this year

Under normal circumstances, I'd say he's referring to 2015. However, you never know with him.

Under normal circumstances, I'd say he's referring to 2015. However, you never know with him.

Given the context of the conversation, I would assume 2015.

• Like 1