Grindhousehero13

Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I'm just going to wait until announcements or at least until we get more clues to find out the mazes. ThNdIzNiR is proving that these code names are too vague to figure out right now (Which is what Murdy intended!). The clues are broad enough where they could be ANYTHING. You guys can speculate all you want, but realize you're all taking shots in the dark here.

This is a new age. (;

Until Murdy steps down, the "rules" are still going to apply. Maybe when the new C.D. steps in, an "extreme" house might be a possibility (Though I still doubt it). This year, that idea doesn't have a chance in Hades which is why I'm surprised it's been discussed for so long.

• Like 1

I'm just going to wait until announcements or at least until we get more clues to find out the mazes. ThNdIzNiR is proving that these code names are too vague to figure out right now (Which is what Murdy intended!). The clues are broad enough where they could be ANYTHING. You guys can speculate all you want, but realize you're all taking shots in the dark here.

Which is why I don't speculate much anymore. Lol I have just as much good luck guessing based on logic/patterns more than i do trying to figure out weird clues. I guess that's just a sign that Freak and I have been doing this too long and it ain't worth the trouble anymore. Either way we can't stop or insist on what's coming, either way we have an event, and either way we're going to enjoy it.

• Like 1

Well... it is definitely a broad range, but it is still a range. You have a band list and a song list. Granted, it could be something obscure that only Murdy can relate to, but I don't think it's that worse case scenario. Before we even get the clues, there is already a formula of sorts that can be applied to help the search, so there is already a possibility list right off the bat (movies coming out this year, whether it was just used, whether Murdy said it couldn't be used, movie needs a fan base, etc). So knowing that and going back through the list of bands and songs, certain possibilities should kinda stand out. If everyone gives it a shot, we're bound to have someone pick the right answer. I'm just throwing out a bunch to work with for now in order to see what you guys/gals think about it. Eventually I'm sure we'll be able to narrow the list as more information comes up.

Until Murdy steps down, the "rules" are still going to apply. Maybe when the new C.D. steps in, an "extreme" house might be a possibility (Though I still doubt it). This year, that idea doesn't have a chance in Hades which is why I'm surprised it's been discussed for so long.

Or rather just wait until dr. Jimmy releases orlandos line up and go from there, which is basically what we did last year considering we shared almost everything lol

Or rather just wait until dr. Jimmy releases orlandos line up and go from there, which is basically what we did last year considering we shared almost everything lol

Yeah, and then there's that angle too. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that they may end up eventually having both parks share all the same houses. Although, that may not be the best idea, since there are some people who travel to both coasts to check it all out. I wonder how many/what percentage of guests go about it that way...

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Jimmy's already posting clues on his tumblr for Orlando if you want a head start.

Here's one of his recent pictures:

http://drjimmyandbob.tumblr.com/post/111323376017/clavicle-moundshroud-my-favorite-haunted-home

Oh, I thought you two were replying about the doll house.

I don't want an extreme house. Lol.

Iron Butterfly performed the song In-A-Gadda-Vida at Newport and Miami Port 1968. See In-A-Gadda-Vida is in the first episode of season 3 of American Horror Story.

Hint #2 Murdy hints at the fact that this property takes place in multiple states. American Horror Story does and there is enough to say that 3 out of the 4 states (S1-CA, S2-Massachusetts, S3-Louisiana, S4-Florida) have all 4 major sports teams. Louisiana is the only one missing a pro baseball team but they have a minor league team with a connection to the Marlins from Florida(S4)

Hint #3 The old and new testament and star wars deal with a character being separated from their father.

SPOILERS FOR THE SHOW

S1- Tate's son is separated from him.

S2- Bloody Face's son grows separated from him.

S3- Zoe gets separated from her father (and family) when they find out she's a witch.

S4- Jimmy grew up separated from his father.

^although I'm still not sure this one is ahs, that's pretty good

Random thought, If there is a red herring for this codename, do you think it could be the 1st hint? What if they actually didn't perform at multiple festivals. Like what's the significance of the rock festival he's talking about if said group performed at multiple ones in the 60s? If they performed at multiple ones then the main hint shouldn't matter right?

You asked me a page or so back why you need an up-charge maze... maybe for people like this?

^^^Most of the groups did perform at more than one show though. It can't really be that obscure because all these events were fairly big deals for the time and some even til this day.

I think I found a couple of bands though so far that could even be remotely possible.

Three Dog Night, Quill, Crosby Stills and Nash Jethro Tull (2 in same state),

I thought he was talking about a specific rock festival and hinted at that when he tweeted about them having 50,000 plus attendants. When I looked at those festivals, Monterey International Pop Festival had 50,000 attendants. Could be nothing, it was just a connection I made.

I thought he was talking about a specific rock festival and hinted at that when he tweeted about them having 50,000 plus attendants. When I looked at those festivals, Monterey International Pop Festival had 50,000 attendants. Could be nothing, it was just a connection I made.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I figured it was more for a guideline so that we don't pull up every big concert where people performed. He's talking about the really big ones.

But the Monterey International Pop Festival was definitely a big deal.

Kinda interesting...

Hey Jude

"Hey Jude" was performed at Woodstock by Richie Havens and at the 10th Annual Folk Festival in Newport, RI by The Everly Brothers (1969 - total attendance 51,000).

2. red herring

3. lineage/missing parent or parents just like Judith

The Walking Dead

or...

It could also apply to season 2 of AHS, since it took place mostly in Briarcliff Mental Institution that was located in MA (all 4 teams) and had Sister Jude as a main character. The lyrics even fit Sister Jude's story a little.

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better
Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better
And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
Hey Jude, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better
So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin
You're waiting for someone to perform with
And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you'll do
The movement you need is on your shoulder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah yeah
Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her under your skin
Then you'll begin to make it
Better better better better better better, oh

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Ladies and gentlemen. Post #666. THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST! Iron Maiden... Anybody? No ok. The color scheme looks so familiar but since it's 1 am I can't put my finger on it. I'm just posting this to claim post 666 as my own. I'll probably come back to edit this when I figure it out.

• Like 3

I'll give you hint.....

After the 2nd Dimension its'....

3D! Crimson Peak as our 3D maze? :)

Great song! Up the Irons! \m/!

Oh my... it was MY 666th post O_o :huh:

Edited by horror lover

3D! Crimson Peak as our 3D maze? :)

I meant maze

WTF who said it was a clue?

I wouldn't put it past them... I was just joking cuz the poster was the exact same color scheme as the first half of BS:13 and all of clowns (Blue and Red). That being said did anything in House Of 1000 Corpses lend itself to 3D?

^well yea kinda. The murder ride fit pretty well for a 3D house. Everything from the trailer looks kinda bland colorwise so I wouldn't expect it. On that subject though, that's one of the reasons I hated clowns though haha. I didn't feel like a clever use of the 3D stuff like the previous 3D houses. It just seemed like they got two buckets of blue and red paint and slapped it everywhere

That being said did anything in House Of 1000 Corpses lend itself to 3D?

I didn't see what your house looked like, but House of a 1000 Corpses had this guy...

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/deadliestfiction/images/6/6d/Captain_Spaulding.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111021045019

He was a clown that had a museum of monsters and madmen. Since a good percentage of 3d houses have connections to clowns, I'd say those variables alone lend itself to it being turned into a 3d house if they wanted to. Plus I'm pretty sure Rob Zombie was involved in the creation of the house, so technically they could have done whatever they agreed upon.

But after seeing the Crimson Peak trailer, there is no way that would be made into a 3d house. If they did... I'd be in shock.