The_Joker

Random Thoughts

If you won two you could make matching earrings lol. Might stretch your ears though. How's your pirate accent lol?

LMAO...arrggghhh, eh, it's an alright pirate accent. Or if you felt the need to get all "street" you could melt the two medals down and have some gold teeth made. Word.

Can we please deport both Nicki Minaj & Justin Beiber to Mars? So, that way we no longer have to listen to their God awful music.

LMAO...arrggghhh, eh, it's an alright pirate accent. Or if you felt the need to get all "street" you could melt the two medals down and have some gold teeth made. Word.

You forgot to add matey to arrggghhh. Every pirate sentence has to end in matey lol. Or is that just British pirates? Hmmm lol.

I had no idea you you were so down wiv da kidz lol. You don't wear your pants half way down your ass too do you lol?

Why have I never had a signature?

I don't know. You can spell you're name can't you lol :P

You forgot to add matey to arrggghhh. Every pirate sentence has to end in matey lol. Or is that just British pirates? Hmmm lol.

I had no idea you you were so down wiv da kidz lol. You don't wear your pants half way down your ass too do you lol?

I think that's just drunk pirates....LOL

I'm down wif da kidz....but my pants aren't. They remain up, around my waist where they belong...do you hear that you down to the ass wearing kids out there?! Pull them up already!

• Like 2

Really hoping I get this graphic design gig after tomorrow's interview.

It needs to be vodka o'clock already.

Its always Vodka O' Clock.

• Like 2

How come the chat has been so quiet? I miss you sonsabitches.

I cry every time I see there is no one on chat now.

I've personally took a few days off chat to recharge my brain but like Arnie says I'LL BE BACK!

I'm trying to put a positive spin on things... In September, I'm off on Labor Day which makes it a four day work week, then I go back for five days, and then I have a vacation day on opening night of HHN. Two 4 day work weeks, that's awesome!

• Like 1

So last night my dog was going crazy in my backyard, went to investigate and found a little mole. He seemed to be having a hard time moving, was flailing on his back. I'm pretty sure my cat was having her way with it shortly before. My sprinkler system came on so we moved the little guy out of the way so he wouldn't drown and figured he would be gone by morning. He's still there, maybe moved a couple feet and I can see he attempted to dig a hole but didn't get very far. I have to do so something with it because if I just leave it there my cat will kill it, so I guess I'm going to try and move him to a wooded area down the street. He's actually kind of cute too.

I am glad good things are finally coming my way.

Today I started my first day on the job as a car detailer and I finally got a graphic design opportunity, where I will be making a logo for a local food delivery restaurant.

Well... looks like no Horror Nights for me this year...

:(

Not really angry, because I understand the financial situation (apparently you can go on a vacation to Wyoming, have a haunted house, and have an architect for a dad), but I am very sad that I won't be visiting Universal this fall.

Look on the bright side! An easier budget for RHH, more construction time, and not a be a Debbie-downer, but I wasn't really looking forward to half the houses this year, either.

Anyways, there's always next year! (Unless we all die five days before Christmas...)

:)

Had a dream last night after staying up for the reveal that we all played in a HHN Family Feud at Uni. It was awesome :)

• Like 1

Had a dream last night after staying up for the reveal that we all played in a HHN Family Feud at Uni. It was awesome :)

Oh Lord, that would probably be scarier than the houses and scarezones put together....lol

So I've been dragging my bff to HHN since 2000 (that's when we met, in high school). As the years go by, I've been getting the feeling that she's pretty much over going to HHN and definitely just goes to please me (which I really appreciate).

Last year and this year I found other people to go with, and told her she was off the hook both times.

Guess who asks me when I'm going this year, and that she might be interested in going with me anyway? :wacko::lol: (She said she felt like she was missing out. Mwahahahaha!)

• Like 1

So I've been dragging my bff to HHN since 2000 (that's when we met, in high school). As the years go by, I've been getting the feeling that she's pretty much over going to HHN and definitely just goes to please me (which I really appreciate).

Last year and this year I found other people to go with, and told her she was off the hook both times.

Guess who asks me when I'm going this year, and that she might be interested in going with me anyway? :wacko::lol: (She said she felt like she was missing out. Mwahahahaha!)

You have brainwashed her so perfectly that she doesn't even realize it..... :)