The_Joker

Random Thoughts

I was never satisfied bagging groceries or being a cashier, but donning a suit and tie and working in a corporate office is no better. There are so many backstabbers that you have to watch your back: everybody's watching you and writing down everything you say.

I was never satisfied bagging groceries or being a cashier, but donning a suit and tie and working in a corporate office is no better. There are so many backstabbers that you have to watch your back: everybody's watching you and writing down everything you say.

Agree. It's a catch 22.. The art community is just as bad (and I'm not really even a part of it :P)

It's seems we aren't happy with simple meanial work, But on the other hand the more money, power, or fame you have.... then the more people want to take it from you.

I really don't want to go to work in all this rain, but since there is all this rain, it's not worth using time off.

^ Yeah, pretty much. :\ lol But good luck! You'll find something good. :)

*Edited because I posted something to the wrong thread. :) *

Edited by MahB
  • Like 1

Good luck on your job hunt, Cody.

I'm in the worst mood ever today, and I never get in bad moods. Funk, funk.

• Like 1

All day I've had the urge to pretend to be drunk just so I can say random (and rather explicit) things on Facebook to people I've known for years.

• Like 1

For those that didn't hear, there was a shooting in a Denver suburb (Aurora) during the midnight premier of the Dark Knight Rises.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/20/deadly-shooting-colorado-movie-theater-dark-knight-rises/

I'm still shaking a bit, since a good number of my friends live in Aurora. Last I heard, I had about ten personal friends in the theater at the time. I'm glad none of them were hurt. If you have any friends or family living in or near Denver, please check with them.

I'm so glad I'm not sitting with the nutcase from the other day. Also, I'm grateful I have a job for now.

That is all. =)

• Like 1

I'm so glad I'm not sitting with the nutcase from the other day. Also, I'm grateful I have a job for now.

That is all. =)

I'm the same way girl, just grateful to have a job. :)

Although I question the common sense of the people I work with...someone today asked me, "So do you just get a medal in the Olympics or do you get a cash prize for winning too?" :blink:

Actually they do win money as well...

From what I understand everyone can get corporate sponsorships to help pay for their travel expenses.

American Olympians can earn a medal bonus from the U.S. Olympic committee, but not all countries abide by this same structure. So sure, there is some exchange of cash, but it all depends on what country you come from.

This person in my office was asking this question assuming that every single athelete who attended the Olympics walked away with a hefty sum of cash in their hands just because they particiipated.

Nice tattoo!

I have the worst sunburn ever. I hurt.

Just fill a tub with aloe and bathe in it.

I wonder if anyone ever wears their Olympic medal as a fashion accessory lol?

If they do, I hope they don't stoop over quickly to pick something up and bang themselves in the teeth with it...those things look heavy.

I can tell you, if i won an Olympic medal, you can damn well be certain I'd wear it everywhere. "Oh this, it's just a little something I got for being a kick ass competitor at the Olympics...thanks for noticing." :)

• Like 1

If they do, I hope they don't stoop over quickly to pick something up and bang themselves in the teeth with it...those things look heavy.

I can tell you, if i won an Olympic medal, you can damn well be certain I'd wear it everywhere. "Oh this, it's just a little something I got for being a kick ass competitor at the Olympics...thanks for noticing." :)

If you won two you could make matching earrings lol. Might stretch your ears though. How's your pirate accent lol?

Comment edit because not my thought...I have nightmares as my homepage and my brother used my computer

Edited by Slash