The_Joker

Random Thoughts

Just bought some 12 inch Sideshow Jason Voorhees figures, Can't wait to get them,

Hollywood, or Orlando,,,, I have still yet to decide where I want to go for October. At least Hollywood's giving us info on what this year will be. Orlando is always toying with us, and I'm not sure that I care for that much.

Hollywood, or Orlando,,,, I have still yet to decide where I want to go for October. At least Hollywood's giving us info on what this year will be. Orlando is always toying with us, and I'm not sure that I care for that much.

well.....Orlando has so much more going on, but i hear the quality of the Hollywood houses is better? i dont know, cant tell, im Orlando

tumblr_ln37y7T6Nm1ql4px3o1_500.jpg

Any ideas???

Mae

download torrents lol :P

does rain make you sick? like for real sick? I swear I get wet from rain and i start getting so sick, it sucks

but my friend doesn't he gets wet from rain and is like nothing

well.....Orlando has so much more going on, but i hear the quality of the Hollywood houses is better? i dont know, cant tell, im Orlando

Well, Orlando has sound stages. HUGE advantage over Hollywood; they have tents, tents, and tents. Yep.

Both have great quality, but Hollywood seems to have better lighting, so you can actually see what the hell's going on in there.

What this really comes down to are the houses. We know both the Thing, but HHNH has ALICE F_CKING COOPER doing a house. That's a huge plus. And rumors be that HHNO has steam punk. I don't like steam punk.

Well, Orlando has sound stages. HUGE advantage over Hollywood; they have tents, tents, and tents. Yep.

Both have great quality, but Hollywood seems to have better lighting, so you can actually see what the hell's going on in there.

What this really comes down to are the houses. We know both the Thing, but HHNH has ALICE F_CKING COOPER doing a house. That's a huge plus. And rumors be that HHNO has steam punk. I don't like steam punk.

well, Ive never gone to HHNH,but from what Ive read, I guess Hollywood houses have better quality and are longer? but you only get 4 houses,

Orlando gets 8, plush more scarezones, is like, Orlando has more variety and more stuff going on... and Hollywood does the same houses year after year, like Jason and Freddy and Saw, where done years in a row

I remember talking to friends that went to the Hollywood last year saying they did not like some of the houses, I dont know, i really dont know, is really what other people say

Edited by black mask

well, Ive never gone to HHNH,but from what Ive read, I guess Hollywood houses have better quality and are longer? but you only get 4 houses,

Orlando gets 8, plush more scarezones, is like, Orlando has more variety and more stuff going on... and Hollywood does the same houses year after year, like Jason and Freddy and Saw, where done years in a row

I remember talking to friends that went to the Hollywood last year saying they did not like some of the houses, I dont know, i really dont know, is really what other people say

They're actually up to six mazes this year. And, from what it appears, they only have one returning house htis year : House of A Thousand Corpses. Which I can live with. I don't recall any major difference in length or detailing between either, but I think Hollywood had more gore; not too sure on that.

They're actually up to six mazes this year. And, from what it appears, they only have one returning house htis year : House of A Thousand Corpses. Which I can live with. I don't recall any major difference in length or detailing between either, but I think Hollywood had more gore; not too sure on that.

oh, I actually am really curious about HHNH, I wish i could go one day,

“I look at life like a carnival. Clowns are supposed to be happy, but they are really scary.

Carnivals are supposed to be fun, but really they are kind of creepy. But, we go and we buy

cotton candy and we force our laughter and we get on rides and we strap ourselves in and we do it.

And that’s like life to me, and love. Love is supposed to be fun, but it can sometimes be really

scary. And the funhouse mirrors that make you look so distorted that you don’t recognize

yourself and you ask yourself, ‘How did I get here? How do I get out of here?’ But, you

think that you want to do it again. That is the same as love and life.

It’s a metaphor for being in love and for life." -P!nk

The word "blessed" really bugs me. I heard someone talk about how great her family is, and how "blessed" she really is... and I wanted to smack her. If she had said "lucky" or "fortunate," I wouldn't have noticed. But "blessed?" Ugh.

The word "blessed" really bugs me. I heard someone talk about how great her family is, and how "blessed" she really is... and I wanted to smack her. If she had said "lucky" or "fortunate," I wouldn't have noticed. But "blessed?" Ugh.

same thing with "proud to be an __ Insert country__" because, like good George Carlin said, God loves all countries, but people pray for God to kill their enemies... I dont mean just one religion, i mean in general, people trying to fight each other, and pray to their gods to kill the enemy, completely stupid

I say blessed. Some people don't believe in "luck" or "fortune".

I think Carnival or the Arcane was somewhat modeled off of the movie: "Something Wicked this Way comes"

I say blessed. Some people don't believe in "luck" or "fortune".

lol I must admit I say bless you when someone sneezes, lol,

I don't even go that far. I typically say "gesundheit."

lol I mean, is just being polite, doesnt mean anything to me when I say it, I just hate when people look at you like you just ran over their foot or something, or dont say thank you, like they're too good for your bless you or something lol!

The stage collapse at the Sugarland concert is just heartbreaking. 5 people killed, 40 people injured, 12,00 terrified, and all the stage equipment... gone.

I know ;(

Edited by black mask