The_Joker

Random Thoughts

Lately the popularity of twitter has gone up so much. I don't know why =/

I've actually noticed this too.

My rating scale goes MySpace > Facebook > Twitter. I am following like, 2 people on there, but I always forget to go on Twitter. It's just not memorable. And when I first signed up I was just like.... now what? Then Michele told me it's only for status' or something. Lame. It's like MySpace is all about you and personalizing your page, your interests, your status' and such. Facebook is more about status' and everything you do and say about other people's stuff. Then there's Twitter that's just about status'

So... I just won a HHN 5 button on ebay. I collect the Universal buttons employee's get, so this is exciting to me. XD

Any body else collect anything?

So... I just won a HHN 5 button on ebay. I collect the Universal buttons employee's get, so this is exciting to me. XD

Any body else collect anything?

We collect the shirts mostly, but started trying to get the buttons, and shot glasses.

We collect the shirts mostly, but started trying to get the buttons, and shot glasses.

I don't care much for the shirts. I actually forgot to even get one last year.... oh well. I obviously don't care much for the shot glasses either, being a minor. XD and I started really getting/collecting the buttons in '05.

:)

I just noticed this topic was sticky'd.

Hell to the yeah.

Yeah I had a stupid moment while looking for it and didn't realize this thread was at the very top. XD

I agree. I remember when I was like the only one at my school with it back in 2007.

Now it' everywhere.

If I leave text updates on I get over 100 texts when I wake up form Twitter.

:blink:

carpet? odd orbi.. odd.. =p

You know, I was thinking the same thing.. but that could just be my perverted mind. All I think of is that episode of South Park where Cartman talks about "licking carpet". Oh well, I'm tired. :)

I actually thought the same thing.. until I realized who said it.. then I realized the only carpet she would be talking about is ACTUAL carpet..

^^ Haha.

I don't watch South Park. Their voices drive me insane. >.< But I do love Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job. XD

^^ Haha.

I don't watch South Park. Their voices drive me insane. >.< But I do love Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job. XD

i'm a fan of T&EASGJ too. i have the season 1 DVD which i bought last year at the recently closed Virgin Megastore

i'm a fan of T&EASGJ too. i have the season 1 DVD which i bought last year at the recently closed Virgin Megastore

This is what I do I sit on you.

This is what I do I sit on you.

That video got pulled off of YouTube. :(

Is the Virgin Megastore still closing on the last day of this month or am I missing something and it closed early?

That video got pulled off of YouTube. :(

Is the Virgin Megastore still closing on the last day of this month or am I missing something and it closed early?

Read the Disney thread. :)

I'm listening to midnight syndicate and it's thundering. Now I am PSYCHED for HHN!!! I'm ready for this website update.

I'm listening to midnight syndicate and it's thundering. Now I am PSYCHED for HHN!!! I'm ready for this website update.

Brooke likes this.

I'm always excited for HHN, which can be a bad thing. :/

Brooke likes this.

I'm always excited for HHN, which can be a bad thing. :/

Oh it's NEVER a bad thing ;)

You know what's random? I had a turkey sandwhich on white with bbq chips. YUMMY!

^^ Haha.

You know what's random? I had a turkey sandwhich on white with bbq chips. YUMMY!

I only had turkey sandwhiches when I went to school. Now if I eat them, I'll think of school. lol