The_Joker

Random Thoughts

Yeap, even with a map I would have no idea what the hell Jo was talking about... :blink:

Was it my job to confuse people?

Maybe...

*walks off*

Was it my job to confuse people?

Maybe...

*walks off*

If that is your job, you've done it well...at least when it comes to confusing me...LOL (But I love you anyways! :) )

If that is your job, you've done it well...at least when it comes to confusing me...LOL (But I love you anyways! :) )

Confusing can be fun, but not when I'm making an idiot of myself, y'see, I'm bad with faces...and it's not uncommon for me to get entire groups of people mixed with another completley different.

But even this confuses me: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T_rP5SDvyKI

I posted this on the vault, and didn't get any responses yet. I guess it's b/c it's the weekend or... But anyways my birthday's February 3rd, and one of my best friends said she wanted to take me to Rising Star. Also, she said to invite my other friends. So if any of you on here would like to meet up with me that day, that'd be wonderful. That's the only birthday wish I have is to chill with my friends; but I'm not sure how it'll turn out. :(

Edited by scarierthenuthink

I posted this on the vault, and didn't get any responses yet. I guess it's b/c it's the weekend or... But anyways my birthday's February 3rd, and one of my best friends said she wanted to take me to Rising Star. Also, she said to invite my other friends. So if any of you on here would like to meet up with me that day, that'd be wonderful. That's the only birthday wish I have is to chill with my friends; but I'm not sure how it'll turn out. :(

We would love too, but I am trying to stay away from places like that, because the temptation ( too drink that is ) is too hard to bear. So Happy Early Birthday, and have a great time, Sylvia.

We would love too, but I am trying to stay away from places like that, because the temptation ( too drink that is ) is too hard to bear. So Happy Early Birthday, and have a great time, Sylvia.

Oh, I understand sweets. Thankies. :) Also, I don't drink. Straight Edge xXx for life. Just going to sing and chill. Thanks so much for the early happy birthday. :)

I'm going to write a book :D I never have before on the forums. If you want to delete it afterwards _mz, feel free. :) Just thought I'd share my night last night with you guys. In the words of The Joker, "Here...we.........GO":

I haven't really been floating around much on here, b/c my sister and my niece have been in all weekend. (I have REALLY enjoyed their company. My niece is so hardcore. :D ) I had a CRAZY night. My sister told me to go out with my boyfriend some where last night, b/c she and my niece were going to pass out and didn't mind. We decided after 20 minutes of driving around I-drive that we were hungry, and we were technically in kissimmee, to get something to eat. At first we thought Golden Coral, then my boyfriend said, "How about Caraba's?" We arive and we find out it's an hour wait. I take my name off of the waiting list and we just head out to the outlet mall there. We walk around in search of some new shoes and didn't have any luck. We killed an hour there and decided to go back to Caraba's. The girl said it'd be a 20 minute wait, so we waited. I'm happy to say we both got the lasagna which is to DIE FOR! I got a house salad, & he got the scicilian soup. After eating like pigs and finishing up, we decide to go to downtown disney and catch a movie. Come to find out the next showing for the one we wanted to see, Mall Cop, didn't start until 12:20! We decided to take a walk around, and see if something else comes to mind. While approaching House Of Blues, my boyfriend remembers that a close associate of ours invited us to a show there tonight, and to get in free, we'd have to contact him for tickets. Guess what? They already started. Tickets were only 5 bucks each and we only missed one band. So why not buy them, right? Wrong. When I approached that glass and asked for 2 tickets. The guy just gave them to us for free! :D We stayed and watched 2 bands. Neither ones all the way through. It was like a rock/alternative/meets System of a Down/Ska bands. It was funny watching them mosh, because they were just "Titty Dancing" as the expression goes. A lotta' teeny boppers there. It was still very different and interesting. After an hour and a half, we decided to catch that movie. It was 12:10. Perfect timing. :D After watching Mall Cop we went to Wal-Mart (2:22 a.m.) to pick up some 3 gallon refills on Culligan water and there wasn't a SOUL THERE. I must say, it was rather nice. If you don't want to fight a Wal-Mart crowd, go late at night. Then we came home. We didn't make a sound. My niece and sister were sound asleep. Then we passed out about 3:50 something. That was my wild and crazy Saturday night. lol What'd you guys do?

Edited by scarierthenuthink

Good Morning! I'm so excited that I'm sharing this with the various forums I belong to.

Let me just say that I am doing a full out happy dance this morning!

I just won an official Bloody Mary music box that was given to the media to promote Reflections of Fear. I didn't have to pay one red cent for it. The radio station was having a "garage sale" and getting rid of all the stuff sitting around in their office. By garage sale, you just call up and say, "I want the blah blah blah item" and they say, "Okay. It's yours!"

As soon as I heard the music box sounder, I knew what it was on the first note and called immediately.

Boy am I glad I didn't pay $700 to $900 bucks for that thing on Ebay! All things happen for a reason.

I'll have pictures of Wolf and I with our newest collectible posted on my Myspace soon. *big smile*

Good Morning! I'm so excited that I'm sharing this with the various forums I belong to.

Let me just say that I am doing a full out happy dance this morning!

I just won an official Bloody Mary music box that was given to the media to promote Reflections of Fear. I didn't have to pay one red cent for it. The radio station was having a "garage sale" and getting rid of all the stuff sitting around in their office. By garage sale, you just call up and say, "I want the blah blah blah item" and they say, "Okay. It's yours!"

As soon as I heard the music box sounder, I knew what it was on the first note and called immediately.

Boy am I glad I didn't pay $700 to $900 bucks for that thing on Ebay! All things happen for a reason.

I'll have pictures of Wolf and I with our newest collectible posted on my Myspace soon. *big smile*

Let me join you there! :D

BatmanDance.gif

Congrat-u-freaking-lations :D

Couldn't have gone to an awesome-er person who I know was coveting it.

Good find on the music box.

I am hoping to hear about a job in Orlando this week. I need a job desperately and have been actively looking since freaking September.

Hoping to hear meaning you have hopefuls. Or hoping to find a hopeful!? .. although i would say im gonna miss all the free time that let you take pretty pictures haha.

Good find on the music box.

I am hoping to hear about a job in Orlando this week. I need a job desperately and have been actively looking since freaking September.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Michele!

I know you were hoping to have had something LONG ago! I'm going on my 5th month of unemployment and its really starting to bug the hell out of me. I really need a job....but at the same time, I love the freedom I have now to do what I want and get things done that I've been wanting to do.

I'm hoping to finish up my cake classes by the end of February/beginning of March and begin my business. *crossing fingers*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note: Thanks, Jo sweetie!

Yes, I've been wanting one of those boxes so badly..so I am a happy girl now that I have one!

*big huggles*

That's awesome. At least a true HHN fan got it. One day i hope to get cool media stuff like that. :chainsaw:

Was it in pretty good condition?

We hope you get a job soon! Come back to Florida, come back.. :)

EDIT: This thread is NOT LOCKED! :chucky:

So, I be here now.

I also be using proper grammar, okay?

Random Chatter in my mind: I'm really thirsty. I should get some water.

Michele,

You know I've got my fingers crossed for you regarding the job search! I just know that there is an amazing position out there waiting for you sweetie...keep us updated, we want you back in Florida...NOW!!! :D

Congrats on winning the music box Raven, was that part of the MIX garage sale by chance? I'm glad to hear a true fan got their hands on it!

Hope everyone is doing well... :)

Thanks for the well wishes. I didn't get any updates on the job that I interviewed for last week. Hopefully tomorrow. I did have a phone interview on Friday, but that company had the largest farm of Microsoft servers in the WORLD, so they were a little out of my league. I have worked in small to smaller-large sized business. The largest number of email users I've supported at one location is 2,500, for instance, and they have over half a million!

I'm hoping for good news this week. I would really love to be back in Orlando before Mardi Gras starts. And I really miss my friends!