Mark Walter

HHN 24 Event Photos and Videos

Holy **** that second picture is amazing! Wish I understood camera setting enough to pull that off! Let me know if you ever post a high res (aka suitable for printing) version!

In that low light..how the hell did you take such a crisp photo without a tripod?

Edited by Oysterhead00

I did use a tripod.

How did you manage to get it in? I'v never thought i could get a reasonably sized on in.

How did you manage to get it in? I'v never thought i could get a reasonably sized on in.

I never have an issue getting a tripod in, but I am in the park before closing and stay with the herd back near Finnegans until they release us into the wild around 5:45. Also my tripod folds up small(it is a MeFoto) but folds out to over 6 ft.

Amazing photos, Mark. You've got quite an eye for catching light. I think the Bayou shack is my favorite. That 16-35mm lens at f8 really does some incredible work.

• Like 1

Hey guys, just sharing what I put together for Fusion here. Hope you like it, they don't want to air it since it's not what we initially planned to do out there (damn rain ruined it). But I still put this together as something to share with you guys.

• Like 1

How come there are not more shots being posted by others?? I am not flooding or wearing out my welcome am I??

not at all (at least I don't think so) I really really appreciate the pics! specially because I don't see any other pics being posted, yours are the only ones I've seen so far. So thank you so much for taking them and posting them!