Sign in to follow this  
hunnylvr

Curious on average age

How old are you?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you

It occurred to me that some of you have been so helpful in answer my questions, and I've often said I owe you a beer. Then, it occurred to me that some of you are probably WAY younger than I thought. If it's not intrusive, I was curious as to the actual average age of my fellow forum members.

37 years of twisted steel and sex appeal here!

I'll be geeking on halloween and HHN I'm sure into my 70's.... if I live that long.

• Like 1

36 years old here... I like to think I have the imagination of a child which is why I love Halloween so much. Unfortunately, I feel like I have the body of an 80 year old.

37... I don't typically drink though. Occasionally I'll have a rum and coke or a sangria... like maybe once a year.

Thanks to those who answered this question... I hope more of our fellow members answer, too, because it helps give me a better idea of who I'm talking to. AND I won't get arrested for contributing to the delinquency of minors for buying the wrong people a drink. :)

Shit.. I'm the oldest one here so far. :)

• Like 1

Thanks to those who answered this question... I hope more of our fellow members answer, too, because it helps give me a better idea of who I'm talking to. AND I won't get arrested for contributing to the delinquency of minors for buying the wrong people a drink. :)

Shit.. I'm the oldest one here so far. :)

30 and if we were at HHN or HOS at the same time I would gladly take you up on that drink.

By the by, I noticed you said you were the oldest here and yet neglected to give your age...

Cooger, I am 47. But when it comes to Halloween, I'm pretty much 12. :) We will be at HOS on Oct 18 only. We will be at HHN Oct 2, 3, 4, 16, 17, 30, 31 and Nov 1. I would hope our paths would cross at some point. I think you were partly responsible for helping me to decide to go to HOS, and I am truly grateful. Consider the drink already bought.

I'm 24

No offense, Reaper, but I would've pegged you older. Maybe it's your superior intelligence. ^_^

• Like 2

I'll be there Oct 2, 3 and 5. Why not the 4th you ask? Bc my wife is doing that Tower of Terror run at Disney that night. I "get to go" and watch after dropping $60 for the "party". I told my wife last night I'd rather have just gone to HHN by myself. I might still sneak out that night........ :alien:

• Like 1

21 here. Just old enough to legally have a beer. :D I'll be 22 in one week.

• Like 1

Thanks, wise ass. :)

I'm serious! I really should get him to join. He's the one who got me into horror and Halloween, and he shows no signs of losing interest anytime soon. Just goes to show that it's definitely probable we'll all be in our 70's and still into this stuff if we live that long, hahah.

• Like 1

I'm hoping more of our fellow members will participate in this poll. It's very interesting to me. I'd really like to know about King K and Legacy. Just sayin..

And I agree, splitsoul, age doesn't matter in this kind of thing. In fact, I'm probably more of a nerd about it now than I ever was. Honestly, I have Universal to thank for that because until I experienced HHN, I had no idea how good it could really be. Anyway, it really does some that the more years go by, the more into it I get. Hell, yesterday, we happened to drive by a strip mall and saw that a Spirit Halloween was already open - damn near killed us trying to pull in there. :)

• Like 2