Ecto_Freak

Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2014 Construction

Probably wont go to Universal today after all. Have at it hhnfanforever! Get some good shots for us.

Don't take a picture of the Special Effects Stage though (the place where they do bill and ted), because they're delaying it this year for construction if I'm correct.

Edited by KreepyKarpy

Outside the Magic posted great pictures of some sneak peeks of Clowns 3D:Music by Slash and The Walking Dead:End of the Line here: http://www.insidethemagic.net/2014/09/the-walking-dead-clowns-3d-mazes-previewed-as-universal-studios-hollywood-finalizes-halloween-horror-nights-2014/ (*please advise this contains spoilers for those who want the scares to be unexpected*)

Edited by KreepyKarpy
  • Like 2

Dark christmas looks so sexy. Mask A Raid is still ehh for me but it's starting to look better, hopefully that continues.

Edited by Ridesandstuff

^Ugh. I really don't want to see any pics or videos inside the maze. I want to wait until this Friday!

^Ugh. I really don't want to see any pics or videos inside the maze. I want to wait until this Friday!

if we see too many pics it may spoil everything for us

this year is the first year i am actually STOKED for a scare zone. Dark Christmas will be amazing!!!!!!!

There was lighting tonight in the park and terror tram rehearsals. Not promising anything but since tomorrow is Sunday I'll have most of the day to work on it I'll have a construction update out!

Thanks for all of the construction updates guys! It's been a lot of fun this season. Now that tonight is opening night, I'm going to have to close this. See you in the fog!