Sign in to follow this  
Freak

What was the Last Beer You Had?

The title is pretty self-explanatory. Just name the last beer you've had.

I just had a Karl Straus Red Trolly Ale. Had it this evening with my In-N-Out Burger and it's pretty good.

• Like 1

I live in Quebec, Canada and have taken a liking to Quebec microbrewery beers. And there are a lot of them. Here's my latest beverage for la belle province.

findumonde_1.jpg

It was a half guiness, half some sort of green apple beer from Buffalo Wild Wing...you know one of those St Paddy's specials...other then that a Stone IPA.

Rogue always does good work love their chocolate porter.

Fireman's Brunette Brew is a really good chocolate porter. I just got Shock Top chocolate stout and I should be trying that later this week.

Had a Shock Top Chocolate Wheat last night. It was good, but was the weaker of the chocolate stouts I've had. I might try Rogue's chocolate stout next time.

Having a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I like it. It's not TOO strong of a pale ale.

I would say that it pales in comparison to other pale ales. it's alright but I like the super hoppy stuff.

Shook things up last weekend and had a couple Rickard's Blonde. Which is a German Pilsener style beer.

Bud Light.... I am so afraid to try new beers! I am afraid to get something I won't like.. I need to really branch out and try new things!

Bud Light.... I am so afraid to try new beers! I am afraid to get something I won't like.. I need to really branch out and try new things!

I've never had Bud Light. Is it as bad as all of my friends tell me? They tell me it tastes like water.

I've never had Bud Light. Is it as bad as all of my friends tell me? They tell me it tastes like water.

Judging by the beers you've posted you would probably find it to be pretty wretched.

• Like 1

Forgot to post that I had a Guinness last night. Good, classic dark beer.

Forgot to post that I had a Guinness last night. Good, classic dark beer.

On tap I hope.

I love the taste of Bud Light.. which is why I am afraid to try anything else! I need to explore other things this weekend.

It's close. Lol. If I choose any cheap domestic beer, I go for Miller Lite. Stella is my go to average imported.

I'm a sucker for Magic Hat #9

Trying this beer from Trader Joe's. It's a Franziskaner Weissbier. It's a Heffie, and I've discovered I'm not really fond of the "sweet" flavor.

I'm not really into Hefe beers either, but that's a pretty good one. If you haven't experienced many hefe beers and you aren't into that one, I wouldn't bother. It doesn't get much better.

Having a Miller Fortune right now. It's not bad, but not one of the best beers I've had.