Sign in to follow this  
ferox

Stuff you may have missed (spoilers...obviously)

Post possible easter eggs/little details from the mazes this year here.

Brilliant idea for a thread.

In Evil Dead, the second time you go through the cabin (the one with Mia banging on the cellar door), as you're about to leave that room, to the left there is a Mission: Impossible VHS on the shelf.

• Like 1

In El Cucuy, there's a Mob Rules Black Sabbath vinyl on the wall. The funny thing is, that album didn't have Ozzy on vocals.

Black_Sabbath-Mob_Rules-Frontal.jpg

The robes the figures wear remind me a bit of what El Cucuy himself wore.

---

In the 2013 Evil Dead, playing cards are spread out in a fashion that many old school Evil Dead fans will recognize. Once you enter the cabin look to your right at the table.

Edited by ferox

Either Insidious or Evil Dead has a guitar right at the start of one of the rooms. It totally has strings. I strum them every time.

EDIT: Lol, I'm so dumb. It was El Cucuy with a guitar this whole time..

Edited by Kurseddragon

Another El Cucuy find. The woman who is killed on the table to the left during the outdoors scene has party favors and possibly candy shoved into her stomach. I love that maze so much.

In El Cucuy they reused the anamatronic from the boiler room from saw. Towards the end of the maze he has a table outlined with human spines with a pumpkin in the middle. Oh and what was the smell in his trophy room? It sorta smelled good kinda like cinnamon lol

In El Cucuy they reused the anamatronic from the boiler room from saw. Towards the end of the maze he has a table outlined with human spines with a pumpkin in the middle. Oh and what was the smell in his trophy room? It sorta smelled good kinda like cinnamon lol

i asked John he said it was pumpkin i have not smelled a pumpkin in years but i dont believe it was pumpkin