• Black Sabbath: 13 3D
    • Universal Monsters Remix: Resurrection
  2. 2. Scarezone of the Year

• The Purge: Survive the Night
    • Curse of Chucky
    • Cirque De Klownz
    • Scarecrowz
    • The Walking Dead: Dead on Arrival

Well ima wait until mid October to make a vote cus as of now the mazes are all over the place i you get me

I get you completely and I think that's why nobody else has voted yet either haha but I voted for now and if my mind changes, I'll go back and change it

People actually voted for Walking Dead 0.0 well I hope I get to experience what they experienced sometime soon cuz that house was a huge let down :(

Evil Dead 1st for me.....Insidious is a very close 2nd

People actually voted for Walking Dead 0.0 well I hope I get to experience what they experienced sometime soon cuz that house was a huge let down :(

Did you have the same problem in the walking dead where you were basically in a stop and go line inside the maze?

Yea it took me like 12 minutes to go through it -___-

But on my 2nd visit I went through this first and saw that it was a good maze but it still wasn't better then Insudious :P

Yeah i wish i can go a second time when its not so packed but to be honest i dont think its THAT great, last years Walking Dead was awesome! But yeah Insidious was way better than WD

I was honestly really lucky last night then since we did Early Entry we did Walking Dead first and I went in with nobody in front. It was really aggressive!

Yeah I did it first with early entry on my 2nd visit and it made me realize that it was a good house, but not better then last years and deffinatly not better then Insidious.

I voted Insidious because it was awesome, and I voted Cirque de Klownz because TWD scarezone only has a novelty to it when you first go through but it wears off pretty fast, The Purge is same old chainsaw, and Chucky was cool but it wasn't scary like the other zones.

The "best maze" chart looks like a middle finger to the people who didn't want to see Insidious.

(Which I admit, used to me. Eating a bit of crow here.)

I voted for El Cucuy cuz the both times I went (Opening Night and mid October) scares were on point and got scared every scene! Even the 2nd night there were scares that I didn't see coming! And I love the concept of the maze and I absolutely love the sets! I'm into the whole runned down creepy movie theater and you gotta love Cucuys "Man" Cave soo disturbing but damm good. lol

I still thought No Safe Haven was the best maze, but El Cucuy was a very close second. If it had a better venue it would be the best maze of the year, hands down.

I still thought No Safe Haven was the best maze, but El Cucuy was a very close second. If it had a better venue it would be the best maze of the year, hands down.

There's still changes happening with the scares in El Cucuy. Don't know if that makes any difference since it's not changing the venue, but it's improving every day. :P

Edited by Kurseddragon