King_K.

HHN 23: Walking Dead : Undead Street | Woodlands

Woodland : Tread carefully through these woods, as you never know who you might encounter. Lurking deep in the hidden depths are unforgettable scenes and characters from Seasons 1, 2 and 3.

So a friend of mine told me that they were supposed to have michonne's walkers in this area. Universal just hasn't gotten them in yet? Anyone hear about this.

• Like 1

So a friend of mine told me that they were supposed to have michonne's walkers in this area. Universal just hasn't gotten them in yet? Anyone hear about this.

Yes, they're animatronics but they have not arrived yet.

Operational? Are they supposed to move? I saw them for a good 5 min and they stood there static.

They're mouthless and armless. Aside from slowly turning from side-to-side, I really don't know what else they can visibly do. Blink? Sway?

Without Michonne, what's the point?

Well that is a good point but I didn't see them do even that. I just figured they were just static props. Of course they were swarmed with way too many people and everyone was taking flash pictures... so I could have just missed the eye twitches.

When I say operational I mean up and available for photographs although I saw them move side to side, or twitch as they did in the show. I know what I saw, my wife saw the same thing. This was right around 7:30, maybe they broke or something by the time you saw them. They moved very slightly side to side as if trying to get off of the chains.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

I saw them Thursday but they were not moving. I looked at them for a while too, they were just static.

I like them, It's a pretty cool addition to this area. I also noticed they added hair to the "bicycle girl" mask, so it looks a lot nicer now.

When I say operational I mean up and available for photographs although I saw them move side to side, or twitch as they did in the show. I know what I saw, my wife saw the same thing. This was right around 7:30, maybe they broke or something by the time you saw them. They moved very slightly side to side as if trying to get off of the chains.

Not doubting you at all just didn't see it. Doesn't really matter to me either way TBH. They are a neat prop. I was just confused bc I didn't see them do anything.

• Like 2

Not doubting you at all just didn't see it. Doesn't really matter to me either way TBH. They are a neat prop. I was just confused bc I didn't see them do anything.

You just worry me a bit, because now that I think about it my first time through the area they were moving but the second time a few hours later I didn't notice any movement. I really hope something didn't go wrong with them already. The movement didn't really add too much to the scene but was just one of those little things that make HHN the premier event in the world.

• Like 1

Yeah they were moving earlier in the night. The second time we walked passed them they were static though I really think they look great though either way.

I should give props to one of the ladies on Sunday night for going for a scare as I walked through (I took a quick detour while leaving to look at the streets).

Unfortunately, she failed to compensate for my height and growled at my arm instead.