Trevler

HHN Hollywood 2013 Scareactor Loctions

I am so hyped especially since this is my first year as a scare actor and that I was put in the most anticipated maze of Horror Nights! If it's done right, that scene will be completely badass!

• Like 1

I am so hyped especially since this is my first year as a scare actor and that I was put in the most anticipated maze of Horror Nights! If it's done right, that scene will be completely badass!

Welcome to the forums and grats on snagging a plum scareactor role! Don't know if you've been lurking long, but it might be fun for you to read up on the official board "attack word" ;)

Will you be wearing contacts. Is anyone wearing contacts in ED?

Murdy just confirmed on twitter that the demons will be wearing contacts

wait so are you a scareactor?

welcome to the forum and we will get you your scaractor badge! So I take it you're in the Blood rain scene thats pretty sweet! I kinda figured the Abomination Mia was a guy

Yup and I know Trevler too. I got hip to the site when showed me a funny banner with my character on it

Just been cast - dont know what yet. And i'm new to all this so see you there!!!

• Like 2

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask - anyone know if theres set rehearsal dates/times or different for everyone? i tryed calling but no reply. thx

The various rehearsal dates are based on your location. You'll get a full schedule at your orientation.

Edited by Trevler
  • Like 1

Back on the Terror Tram as a walker. :zombie2:

speaking of people who hav'nt been on in a while lol good to see you again.

ok everyone made the list on the first post and is as of now up to date.

• Like 1

Hi I'm new to the forum, but I've been cast in the Evil Dead Maze as Abomination Mia. Interesting since I'm male and the person who played Abomination Mia in the movie was also a male

On the note of males playing female roles I wonder if they casted any men to play the Old Woman in Insdious. Since the Old Woman in the movie was played by a male. No scareactors in Insdious are on this forum it seems so I guess we wont know until the event begins.

Lol I notice in a picture Murdy posted of him with blackout eyes the collar of what he's wearing resembles the costume of the old woman.

Lol I notice in a picture Murdy posted of him with blackout eyes the collar of what he's wearing resembles the costume of the old woman.

It's from Insidious...it was for the VIP experience.

On the note of males playing female roles I wonder if they casted any men to play the Old Woman in Insdious. Since the Old Woman in the movie was played by a male. No scareactors in Insdious are on this forum it seems so I guess we wont know until the event begins.

Yeah one of my friends (male) was cast as the insidious lady.