Sign in to follow this  
Grindhousehero13

Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2013 Website & Media

I'm opptimistic so I wanna say no it will be new....but If it the same thing I wouldnt be surprise one bit.

I've heard from several people that the commercial will be the same as last year. With Walking Dead as being the main marketing focus again, can you really blame them for doing that?

• Like 1

I was thinking that El Cucuy would make sense by Mel's. Old Parisian architecture can be old Mexican architecture depending on the surroudning set design.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want to be spoiled with some or most of the evil dead maze then dont click play...

Edited by djevilclown

Wow they worked really really hard in making a new commercial for this year!

Oh wait they dint.....

I just find it surprising that at the end the only thing they say is "experience the Walking Dead" but not even mention Evil Dead or Insidious. I know TWD is the biggest property but I would think the other two would draw in people who aren't fans of the walking dead.... Doesn't make sense in my opinion.

Well the money they could of spent for the new commercial can now go into the event to make it better so I'm fine with the decision. We will probably get a new one next year if Walking Dead doesn't return.

I saw the commercial last night on tv and it din't show the experience the walking dead part.

^I think I like it better that way, instead of promoting TWD as if its the only thing in the park. Although I'd like them to put the other properties in like ''10 and '11

$10 tells me the commercial will be the same as last year.

TOOOOOOOLLLD you guys!

Aw c'mon, that 1 second of Walking Dead at the 27 second mark, makes all the difference in the world.

Really now who cares as long as they put more money into the event than in the commercial that's ok I guess.