Sign in to follow this  
Mr.HHN

HHN 2013: Insidious: Into the Further

Damn, the subtitle - who called it? I know someone here said it at one point Haha

• Like 1

ok maybe this will be a good maze but damn it all, the annoucenment video made me hate the movie even more. Did anyone else think of spongebob at the end of the video?

• Like 1

Lol grind since I first heard that song in the insidious 2 trailer SPONGEBOB!

• Like 1

Well im not gonna go jump off a building or go kill more smurfs but I will give this maze a REALLY STRONG chance. As a Loyal and Die Hard fan I trust Murdy in what ever he does so im gonna go in there with really low expectations and hopefully come out scared out of my mind and wanting to go again.

I remember mentioning that that would be the Subtitle but idk if someone mentioned it before me.

I'm so excited this is what I'm looking forward to the most , the one thing that that drags me in each year.

Ahh I wish someone recorded the audience reaction.

Well im not gonna go jump off a building or go kill more smurfs but I will give this maze a REALLY STRONG chance. As a Loyal and Die Hard fan I trust Murdy in what ever he does so im gonna go in there with really low expectations and hopefully come out scared out of my mind and wanting to go again.

That's how I went into SH. Kept hearing how much it sucked I didn't expect much. But, I actually enjoyed it. I'm sure that's how it'll be for this maze, won't expect much but I'll end up liking it.

That's how I went into SH. Kept hearing how much it sucked I didn't expect much. But, I actually enjoyed it. I'm sure that's how it'll be for this maze, won't expect much but I'll end up liking it.

people said Silent Hill was gonna suck o__O

Did not like the movie at all but im still giving this one a chance it has some characters that may be pretty scary if they play it right

The majority of the (original) film had a claustrophobic, maze like feel and lends itself to an attraction at HHN. Hopefully they will capture the ambience of the films, if they do.....success!

Good characters (some) really interesting locations and creepy music. I'm ready to tip toe into the further.

• Like 3

I'm really excited for this maze, but why couldn't it just be called "Insidious: The Further"

The Into part kinda throws it off a bit. But I guess I shouldn't expected so much from subtitles.. after The Saw is the Law (Which I thought was a joke when he first announced it).

Seeing HHN's siggy next to the old lady made me wonder if I was looking at a family reunion.

1149018_10201591482738576_2011499727_n.j

:P

Lol I laughed so hard im downloading that pursue

picture!

• Like 1

A little birdie who went to Scare LA today just told me we got a shout-out from John Murdy today during the presentation for this announcement. :)

• Like 1

I'm really excited for this maze, but why couldn't it just be called "Insidious: The Further"

The Into part kinda throws it off a bit. But I guess I shouldn't expected so much from subtitles.. after The Saw is the Law (Which I thought was a joke when he first announced it).

But In all fairness Leatherface did bring his own brand of justice to the heart of texas the Saw was his Law!!!!

I actualy like the name it makes me think of those old horror comics with the names as such.

Im really liking the subtitles this year. Their better t than last years. Like come on Welcome to Silent Hill in my book that doesn't count as a substitute. My fav so far is No Safe Haven, followed by Into the Further then Book of the Dead and lastly 13 3D. But come on guys not even The Saw is the Law is as cheesy as Kill Jason Kill!

I really prefer no subtitles on any maze. But anyway, someone ask Murdy if the red lipstick demon will be in inisious since I can't go on my twitter right now.

Finally get to get on here. Been at D23 all day. I'm looking forward to this maze the smiling family, lady in black, and rows of guys with sheets over them is gonna scare the crap out of me.

Insidious is having the Secret code give away, I knew it was going to be that one to have it!!

I called that months ago. Tucker and Specs seemed like the kind of guys that would do that.

As for unveiling the codename...the real Rock Icon was not "Tiny Tim'. It was Sid Vicious. (IN)SID vicIOUS. You've Got. to. be. Kidding. No one would've gotten that. -___-

• Like 2