Sign in to follow this  
Freak

HHN 2013: Terror Tram: Walking Dead

2008 was my fav.

Freddy using Leatherface and Jason as nightmare fodder totally made sense, and the Elm Street wreckage was way more epic that year.

Plus it was the first time extending into the hills (biggest bushman scare of my life).

I also remember this being the last time the Whoville section being any good. After that, year after year, that area just got more and more closed in with less and less props. (Doubles throughout that sentence haha)

Was it in 2008 that there was a cameo from Chop Top? I thought that was a cool treat for the hardcore TCM fans.

Lots of props arriving to TT this today according to Murdy. This is going to be awesome!

I wonder if any of the props from the 'Clear' episode will be on the Terror Tram because that would be some cool ass props to add! Haha

From Johns Twitter : @HorrorNights: A whole lotta props and dressing have arrived at Terror Tram, now just waiting for Morgan's walker traps and my prison tower to arrive!

From Johns Twitter : @HorrorNights: A whole lotta props and dressing have arrived at Terror Tram, now just waiting for Morgan's walker traps and my prison tower to arrive!

Thanks! This just raised my excitement for Terror Tram WAY up haha

• Like 3

There might be some "TT is going to suck anyway so who cares?" crow eating if this turns out to be as awesome as it can.

• Like 4

There might be some "TT is going to suck anyway so who cares?" crow eating if this turns out to be as awesome as it can.

Ohhh I hope so......I'll cook up some crow for opening night!

Crow eating aside, we all win if TT turns out to be as awesome as I think it will be.

• Like 1

The structure being built by where the woods area begins looks like the Cabin where the crazy Hermit was. It was in the Episode "When the Dead come knocking" I believe.