Sign in to follow this  
Grindhousehero13

HHN 2013: Evil Dead: Book Of The Dead

It's one of the OCP style hidden directives in Murdy's criteria. Is the GP aware of it? Are the environments distinct and able to be recreated? Does the property have characters we can recreate with live actors in the 10 second scare cycle? And most importantly, can we hang stuff from the ceiling?

I actually enjoy the hanging stuff to be honest though.

I do too only cuz every year since 2008 my brother gets hit in the face by it lol good times good times

Also on the legitimacy of the leak I read this on twitter a while back.

Sounds like Mia to me

^Don't forget the possibility of walkers, characters from Alice Cooper or the Insidious lady.

Dammit ferox, don't give them any ideas, I'm tired of shit hanging from ceilings at HHN lol but ur absolutely right... that's a visual I'm sure they can't resist.

Im 6'5" and I find myself ducking A LOT at HHN!

^Don't forget the possibility of walkers, characters from Alice Cooper or the Insidious lady.

Or AHS.

Ok I just found the new Evil Dead on youtube and checked it out. That is a damn good horror movie! Every scene Im picturing how HHN would make a room out of it! lol

I wonder if they'll somehow be able to have the scene where Mia throws up on Natalie. I know it's not likely but that would be pretty gross and awesome at the same time. :lol:

Edited by shark23

OMG F*** YESSSSS! MY INTERNET IS DOWN I GET IT UP AND THIS SHOWS UP YES! *tear,tear* FINALLY AFTER 4 F***ING YEARS OF WATING YES! only if it were the original.

• Like 1

I hate how, as a person who makes videos about unboxing DVDs, he completely disregards the pamphlet! He fails at his jooooob

• Like 1

the poor girl that will have to be in the tree scene.

Or if she is into getting tied up, luckiest girl in the world.

I hate how, as a person who makes videos about unboxing DVDs, he completely disregards the pamphlet! He fails at his jooooob

I thought the same thing.

anime_nosebleed_by_vancouverpeewee-d4xri

10647_367780996678456_2033253398_n.jpg

official flyer posted on the facebook of the company behind that unboxing video.

looks like HHN starts a week earlier on 9/20!!!

• Like 2

official flyer posted on the facebook of the company behind that unboxing video.

looks like HHN starts a week earlier on 9/20!!!

thanks for the full view

• Like 2

They're basketball shoes...custom shoes don't tend to be on sale, you could possibly try eBay or amazon, but it would be extremely hard. Foams are also pretty popular so even if someone had them they're probably sold...sorry

• Like 1

Once you unleash Evil, It will consume you. Experience the all-new Evil Dead maze coming to this years event.

My guess on the tagline.

• Like 1