JDW

HHN 2013 Auditions

It appears streets are getting cast first this year, so if you're in a house it may be next week.

i guess that's why i received mine literally 3 hrs after getting the paperwork done lol

i guess that's why i received mine literally 3 hrs after getting the paperwork done lol

You're one of the lucky ones. Alot of people are still un-patiently waiting for theirs. Lol.

• Like 1

You're one of the lucky ones. Alot of people are still un-patiently waiting for theirs. Lol.

i would have been the same way! lol are we supposed to keep our roles "quiet?"

Edited by J0SHUAAA

No, they love it when people announce confidential information onto the web.

• Like 4

Lulz -__-

Just curious, I was cast and already know my role name (I knew the night I auditioned), how do you know streets are being cast first this year? Oh and I never thanked everyone on here for all the audition help! Totally helped me calm down haha :)

Edited by jman90210

Just curious, I was cast and already know my role name (I knew the night I auditioned), how do you know streets are being cast first this year? Oh and I never thanked everyone on here for all the audition help! Totally helped me calm down haha :)

It's an assumption some people have. Don't post your role here. Your best bet is just waiting till rehearsals to find out all the fun stuff.

It's an assumption some people have. Don't post your role here. Your best bet is just waiting till rehearsals to find out all the fun stuff.

Sounds like a plan! This is my first year so I am learning the ropes lol

Sounds like a plan! This is my first year so I am learning the ropes lol

You're gonna have a blast!

• Like 1

Cause I know several of the role names and so I'm a few days ahead on speculation.

Congrats!

I got my email before I even got home from auditions haha

Looks like your in Oviedo, I'm a ucf-er myself

Haha lucky! I've been waiting all week. And yeah! I attend UCF as well. I went to Hagerty High in Oviedo and already started summer classes as a freshman at UCF. Hell yeah for UCF scareactors! Haha

Edited by Tooke

Haha lucky! I've been waiting all week. And yeah! I attend UCF as well. I went to Hagerty High in Oviedo and already started summer classes as a freshman at UCF. Hell yeah for UCF scareactors! Haha

Woop!

Have my audition tonight at like 8:50 pm. Thanks for all the info in this thread as this is my first time auditioning. I will post tomorrow what my audition was like so it may be able to help someone in the last set of auditions next week.

Have my audition tonight at like 8:50 pm. Thanks for all the info in this thread as this is my first time auditioning. I will post tomorrow what my audition was like so it may be able to help someone in the last set of auditions next week.

Good luck!

Just smile and be yourself. Have fun and best of luck!

• Like 1

Good luck! Don't be shy!

• Like 1

Is this a business casual kinda deal or just casual? I want to not overdress ya know

Is this a business casual kinda deal or just casual? I want to not overdress ya know

Whatever, really. I always went in jeans and a nice tshirt.

At my audition now! Thanks for the tips everyone!

I wasn't cast but I think it had to do with my height. Out of 40 something people in my group.. they only cast like 6 and all of them were tall and thin. We got the same "what's your favorite horror movie" question. It was very fun and I am glad that I went. Congrats to those who were cast. I look forward to you scaring the bejesus out of me!

I wasn't cast but I think it had to do with my height. Out of 40 something people in my group.. they only cast like 6 and all of them were tall and thin. We got the same "what's your favorite horror movie" question. It was very fun and I am glad that I went. Congrats to those who were cast. I look forward to you scaring the bejesus out of me!

Sorry to hear that! However, don't give up hope... Multiple people have received emails even though they weren't cast to begin with!