Grindhousehero13

HHN Hollywood Scare-Actor Audition Schedule & FAQ 2013

No, we don't know the dates yet. Its likely to be the second weekend in July for returners, and a week or two after that for open call. (Just throwing that out there!)

I know it's early for any parks to hire or rehire people. I'm posting too show sportsmanship. good luck too any newbies that wanna take on the fun but demanding role for people's entertainment. whether you choose to work for knotts. universal. six flags. queen Mary etc. there a fun seasonal gig for anyone that likes to scare. but yes it's not for everyone. ( for those that are puzzled what I mean feel free to ask and I'll verify what I mean) time flies when working these events. but its well worth it. be safe. have fun. and knock'em dead LOL.

Best of luck to everybody this year, I can't wait to see you all!

Edited by HHNFC22

Where are you seeing the reunion date...? They're not listed Universal's audition site or anywhere that I can see.

EDIT: Wait I get it. Orlando's went up, not Hollywood's.

Edited by kingundisputed_

Grind: Maybe we can change the subject to HHN Hollywood so its clear at a glance which event we're talking about.

Related- I think we'll get The Email this week.

I don't have any say in the matter, though I'd like to work streets. At this point though, I might not work at all.

Hello everyone!

This will be my first year auditioning and I'm very excited. Any tips or suggestions the veterans can offer?

And what's the percentage for people like me that are attending the open call? I'm also a girl so does that hurt my chances?

My best bit of advice is to stand out as best you can. Make them see you. You'll be auditioning in groups (if it's the same as last year). I attended open call last year, I'm a girl, and I got through, if that helps at all. I'm sure you'll do well! Best of luck!

• Like 1

10/10. It's a really great experience and I highly recommend it. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Whether being a girl hurts or helps your chances is very year dependent. Last year we had a lot of girls (finally!) but for most of the post-hiatus history, HHN has been a sausage fest.

As far as the audition itself goes, the important thing is you listen to the directions you're given and you follow them with enthusiasm and no hesitation. They want uninhibited people who aren't afraid to make fools of themselves but who also know how to follow directions. Also, you want to go earlier rather than later.

What are the kind of things they make you do at auditions

They may ask you to die dramatically, they may ask you to move around the room and scare other people in the room to some music. Be prepared to move!