hunnylvr

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Merchandise

It doesn't even make sense other than the fact that they must get them made together with the Hollywood shirts and then just print part of the back different. Also can't believe theres no AWIL shirt.

Ps are we going to have to have WD every year until they sell all the zombie merch :)

I have no doubt whatsoever that Walking Dead will be back 2014 and 2015. I guarantee it

O my can we say overkill! Though I don't drink on that level I do like the flask. What is the last WD item. Is that a bag or a poster? I'd wish the evil dead shirt would have been the cabin or at least the logo with the vines.

The shirts this year are horrendous! So bad that I actually designed my own to wear at the park...Spreadshirt.com just shipped it actually...but anyway I always feel like simple is better...check out the shirt I'll be wearing below:

FRONT:

HHN23ShirtFront_zps2168e827.jpg

BACK:

HHN23Shirt_zpsf76994f3.jpg

• Like 1

HNN001.jpg Found this guy at the MIB store last night right before they sold out. He was $9.95

Ive heard there will be a different limited pin either every week or every 2 weeks :D

Ive heard there will be a different limited pin either every week or every 2 weeks :D

Wow Really?... Crap... more money to spend

• Like 1

The shirts are great this year. Only thing that's bad is the tagline and honestly that's still not that big of a deal.

I saw a photo of like a stuffed Sam from Trick r Treat, Freddy, and Beetlejuice. Can you only win those at games or can you buy them?

Those stuffed characters are only at the sledge hammer game. You could try to ask the Attendent? Not sure of the rules.

Seeing as the are not branded with HHN, probably get them a whole lot cheaper online

Thank you! Will have to do some digging or end up with 500 of them.

• Like 1

Thank you! Will have to do some digging or end up with 500 of them.

Well yeah I just meant that was the company... not go buy a gross lol

Although if you do I wouldn't mind having one ;)