hunnylvr

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Merchandise

I shall be interested to see the Evil Dead shirt. Weird about the LL shirt getting it's own one.

Edited by ZKeeper

Is this the house shirt for this year? I usually get them when I go, but that's just a blah tag line, IMO

2cb3e856-c6df-45b8-a3b6-9779b8e5fed7.jpg

I'm trying to find out that info as well. I'd hope it was not the house shirt cause I'm not liking the tag-line.

The hoodie is out too but I left so early the cart it was on wasn't open. Luckily DTF got a pic.

BUSnIMSIcAAaOgL.jpg

Here are some pics of the walking dead non-hhn merch

I'm confused by the house shirt. Why doesn't it say this years tag line? It did in previous years. Anyone have any pictures of the back design of the shirt?

When do they usually start selling HHN Merchandise online cause Im ready to buy my House T-shirt?!

they do not sell online anymore. By now, as they are selling in the park- just call merchandise and they'll ship it to you

I'm confused by the house shirt. Why doesn't it say this years tag line? It did in previous years. Anyone have any pictures of the back design of the shirt?

I really really do not understand why use that tag line..... What a mess. "what fear Tastes like" I don't know, Burned chicken? Sausage fingers? Bologna?

what were they thinking?

I really really do not understand why use that tag line..... What a mess. "what fear Tastes like" I don't know, Burned chicken? Sausage fingers? Bologna?

what were they thinking?

Hahaha might taste like turkey legs but really I agree.

This new tagline made me think of the this:

"He looked at her blankly. There was a bad taste in his mouth; it trailed back along his tongue and down his throat like the taste of melted aspirin. So now you know how fear tastes, he thought. Time you found out, considering all youve written on the subject. He supposed it was a taste he would get used to. If he lived long enough."

That's from Stephen King's It.

When I first read the shirt, I thought it was a direct quote until I refreshed my memory. I may buy this shirt, since it makes me think of Stuttering Bill.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

I wish AWIL had its own shirt. Would have been great instead of La Llorna. But happy with everything. Any possiblity of Umbrella/RE stuff like hoodies or hats

• Like 1

You'll probably get a buch of misc IP merch not related to HHN... Like all the zombie/TWD stuff in T2.

but then again all that can be bought elsewhere.

I'm super disappointed in the tag line for the shirts as well, even if they did get it from It. It just sounds weird. I don't know if I'll be buying one this year. :(

• Like 1

I'm super disappointed in the tag line for the shirts as well, even if they did get it from It. It just sounds weird. I don't know if I'll be buying one this year. :(

Yeah, have to agree there. I had started making the shirts my thing to buy at the event but that tag line is terrible.

It doesn't even make sense other than the fact that they must get them made together with the Hollywood shirts and then just print part of the back different. Also can't believe theres no AWIL shirt.

Ps are we going to have to have WD every year until they sell all the zombie merch :)

It doesn't even make sense other than the fact that they must get them made together with the Hollywood shirts and then just print part of the back different. Also can't believe theres no AWIL shirt.

Ps are we going to have to have WD every year until they sell all the zombie merch :)

Well NBC/Universal/Comcast is rumored poised to buy AMC at the beginning of the year... and with the possible TWD spin off coming... We may never see the end. lol... or at least until the gravy train runs dry.

But all these IPs do inject more money into the event.

I heard we should have a RE/HHN shirt coming Friday.

Some more pics from Dan

2yx3ou0.jpg

dyavy0.jpg

20ssh38.jpg