Sign in to follow this  
DTH316

HHNH Random Thoughts, Debates, Opinions, Bickering...

the GP are the ones that gave us the abomination that will forever be known as HHN 2010... Remember, "Freddy was #1 in all the surveys and polls" ... -________-

• Like 2

Ok look we'll do it like this...

GP: Only care about the event once it's about to start; the crowds who dont even know what mazes, scarezones etc. are at the event. They probably dont know who John Murdy or Chris Williams are.

Fan: Take interest in the event year round; start taking interest very early in the year; Care about the mazes that are present at the event; Know who John and Chris are.

Die Hard: This is the only interest they have; Care about next year when HHN closes or even starting now; would do anything to keep the event ruining; know who John and Chris are; Care about what the mazes are more than anything

Sorta clear enough. Im not trying to say that some people are less fans than others etc. But just seeing the dedication a person has towards something

• Like 1

I saw that in sharpproductions NOES Never Sleep Again video but I think that was Chris Williams

You've never seen it. Period. Its not something that happens.

if you've THINK youv'e seen it, you haven't. You saw a scareactor on break getting messed with by his friends, but its not a planned thing or even something that we are supposed to do. Or even allowed to do.

• Like 3

found the appropriate thread

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I was watching videos and crap and now I don't think I'd mind a gaga maze. I like what Murdy said about how you can find horror in anything and he's made most things work in the past. 

**dodges tomatoes**

• Like 2

I finally got around to watching Mad Max:Fury Road and now I'm really sad it wasn't our our of the box property. 

Its owned by Warner Brothers . It would be really hard to get the rights to.

Anyone feel like Clowns and Sweet Licks was just a failed attempt to get the hardcore fans to forget about Jack?

Yes! I'm honestly feeling that way too... well, after this year, it's rather obvious we'll never forget Jack...