Freak

Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

I wonder why my first 2 posts were deleted when all I asked was why a certain idiot keeps posting lies about me and look how some of you tell me that I'm messing up the site with posts that have nothing to do with the thread BUT GrindhouseRetard can make MULTIPLE posts about me in the same thread LOL

Nobody cares about that though right?

Nevermind the fact that everything the Retard has been saying about me is false. Check the HHN glossary and see why I chose to leave. Since when did I say I had inside sources to the event and when did I say that I even like the Hatchet movies?

All I ask is that the idiot who can't spell correctly stop spreading lies. That's all.

Chill out man. If you think he's spreading lies or is doing something wrong, why don't you act mature and message him privately instead of calling him out in public and calling him names?

Edited by shark23

I wonder why my first 2 posts were deleted when all I asked was why a certain idiot keeps posting lies about me and look how some of you tell me that I'm messing up the site with posts that have nothing to do with the thread BUT GrindhouseRetard can make MULTIPLE posts about me in the same thread LOL

Nobody cares about that though right?

Nevermind the fact that everything the Retard has been saying about me is false. Check the HHN glossary and see why I chose to leave. Since when did I say I had inside sources to the event and when did I say that I even like the Hatchet movies?

All I ask is that the idiot who can't spell correctly stop spreading lies. That's all.

Umm... you mean when you claimed that Hatchet had a higher chance of making it into the event than Trick 'r Treat?

Damn I come back and the troll is still at it? Guys just ignore him until the staff bans him again he just wants attention because he cares so much about what people on the Internet thinks about his username. Unfortunately I can't address him directly but once one the staff deals with him I will clear up the thread

• Like 1

So Jimmy decoded his cryptic codename (acrostic) today and said he heard that he might have to decrypt another comment before the week is over. So before the week is over we could get another joint announcement OR another confirmation of an IP weren't not getting. Or they are announcing the first original maze to sate the hunger for original mazes.

• Like 1

So Jimmy decoded his cryptic codename (acrostic) today and said he heard that he might have to decrypt another comment before the week is over. So before the week is over we could get another joint announcement OR another confirmation of an IP weren't not getting. Or they are announcing the first original maze to sate the hunger for original mazes.

It could be WD or Insidious at Comi-Con

I could see both being announced at CC. Why not kill two birds with one stone if he does end up going to announce at least one property.

Edited by shark23

Are you serious? Alien? Is a classic and holds an amazing franchise.??? I ain't that big fan of Resident Evil but it has a large fan base and as others say its an amazing video game franchise. What's wrong with u?

Sorry guys, I kind of have to agree on this one. I'm not a huge fan of Alien or Resident Evil either, I just don't find it scary. How about Dead Space and F.E.A.R. as video game based mazes? There's no way it's happening this year though. Lol

No way we're getting 2 announcements at Comic Con.
Uni doesn't work that way.
As far as a comic con announcement... I'd say it'd be WD.
It's the more familiar franchise.

But does anyone have any inkling as to what code name it might be, aside from say Terror Tram?

Edited by DireBrian

I could see both being announced at Comic Con. Why not kill two birds with one stone , if John does end up going to CC.

I could see both being announced at Comic Con. Why not kill two birds with one stone , if John does end up going to CC.

Didn't they announce Silent Hill and The Walking Dead during Comic-Con in 2012?

• Like 1

Dear Dire Brian and all the others I am sorry for the no reply thing. It is really hard doing this on mobile and the kush fella beat me to posting so my post that goes with the quote is below his.

No hard feelings

-Mr.HHN

All good brotha.

Like you and the rest, I'm here for the conversation, not the pollution.

And it's finally starting grow. Going to be a sick year...

Removed several posts. Please keep inappropriate language and inflammatory posts off the forums. Thanks!

364__ArguingOnTheInternet-Special_20Olym

I know it's off topic... but i'm just going to leave this here. haha

Back on topic though...
Trickster... 1981...
Evil Dead is out...

I'm honestly leaning towards Ozzy, Diary of a Madman.
Thoughts?

• Like 6

Is holding out for CITW completely stupid or does anyone think there's a possibility? The only reason I'm bringing it back up is because ED is now at Orlando. Is there the tiniest bit of hope or should I give up?

Eat a dick f____t. You explain the decline of masculinity in men as of lately. I know what you look like real good now so if I see you around HHN time and confront you about this comment I hope you can remember what you said so you can tell me to my face

Funny, everyone can post about me but the moment I post everyone acts like a pussy.

Who in the hell are you trying to impress? Honestly. Who is this tough guy bigot bro act for? Are you trying to impress your 8 year old kid? Maybe he might think the act is super neat but the rest of us are just bored and/or laughing.

And the whole "tell me to my face" thing...come on bro. Really? Are you really threatening to pay admission to HHN just to start a fight and get kicked out? Is your tough bro ego thaaaat fragile that whatever Grindhouse said about you hurt you so bad that you just can't let that go? Unless you are making idle threats, you are honestly willing to risk having to call your son to tell him daddy is in jail right now because somebody made fun of him on a forum. That's just sad man. I thought kush was supposed to calm you down.

• Like 1

I haven't been reading this thread as much as I should be, but is the slogan "Once you're inside, there's no way out..." or what?

It could be WD or Insidious at Comi-Con

Orlando isn't getting Insidious so...TWD is likely.

No way we're getting 2 announcements at Comic Con. Uni doesn't work that way. As far as a comic con announcement... I'd say it'd be WD. It's the more familiar franchise. But does anyone have any inkling as to what code name it might be, aside from say Terror Tram?
Didn't they announce Silent Hill and The Walking Dead during Comic-Con in 2012?
Yes, I predict they will both be announced at Comic Con. maybe even the same day who knows?

That's the best Idea I ever heard. If one of us want to throw down, take it to HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS, itself! Lmfao even if its January 2014 will wait till hhn 2014 ahah

COME AT ME BRO I'LL MEET YOU AT SUPER SILLY STUFF GIFT SHOP.

• Like 1

RE: The tagline.

I think (and I might be wrong) the real subtitle would act as too much of a hint for something else, and the old one is acting as a placeholder.

Then again the tagline works pretty well for Evil Dead so...maybe it's the same as last year.

They re-use taglines. I think we had "What Fear Fears most " for two years.

• Like 1

Is holding out for CITW completely stupid or does anyone think there's a possibility? The only reason I'm bringing it back up is because ED is now at Orlando. Is there the tiniest bit of hope or should I give up?

CITW is simply not happening this year. Not a maze, not a scarezone, and not a TT. I've already gone through the stages of grief. Of course I'm holding out hope for next year, perhaps foolishly.