Sign in to follow this  
mz_

HHN 22: Dark Legions: Beasts

I'm personally hoping for werewolf type beasts. :P

Oh man, don't even play man!!!! Don't get my hopes up. Getting the opportunity to run from Werewolves would be a freakin dream come true

• Like 1

We just had our first rehearsal / costume fitting. All I can say is that the new concept with the streets looks to be a lot of fun. Big fan of our costumes and even got a good laugh out of one of the other street groups rehearsing (We scareactors are crazy people :) ). Hopefully after the 19th, we can really start to discuss the finer points of this sucker.

• Like 4

Oh man, don't even play man!!!! Don't get my hopes up. Getting the opportunity to run from Werewolves would be a freakin dream come true

Lol. Well, in the commercial, looks like there are some werewolf looking things in the group of monsters that corner the kids. It does look like they are on stilts or something though, so I don't know. :P

One would think that the guy from the picture they posted right before the reveal on facebook will be spotted with the hoard.

Maaaaybe.

Also, a word to the wise: when you see/hear us moving to our set location, do NOT get in our way. We're moving fast, and 6'2 is small compared to most of us. It's like getting in the path of a tank.

• Like 2

We completely killed it tonight. Got a few dozen scares just moving to and from our locations, and I personally got too many to count. Starting with our second set, we picked it up good.

Some people may have been lucky enough to see Beasts in stores and the arcade tonight....

• Like 1

The beasts are very interesting creatures and they are definitely very aggresive. I have not had too much exposure to the horde as a whole, but I commend them for working so hard to go above and beyond the call of duty. My favorite experience so far with them has been watching several beasts walk around the windows of Mel's and pound on the windows to scare the guests peacefully eating inside.

I have seen this horde... but almost always on the move. In Hollywood I did get to see tham and they were very agressive. Their iniquitus is pretty awesome too.

The beasts seem impressive but as Jeramy said they were in a hurry to get somewhere when I all too briefly encountered them in New York Saturday night.

Some of them. There's masks from several past years, including last year. You just need to know where to look.

• Like 1

Got a much better look at many beasts last night. Bigger variety than I had thought. A beast with a Spawning face leaned over me from behind as I sat on a bench on Hollywood Blvd. I also saw a "Horny Beast" for the first time that bore a slight resemblance to another company's "Beast".

I had a very tall Beast approach me tonight and sort of pat me on the head. He kept looking at me as if he wanted to say something. Perhaps he knew me? Was this a Nightmares member who recognized me? I'm curious