Jmoney

Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2012 Discussion

I tried filming in La Llorona last year.

I got up to the bridge before they told me to put it away.

The guy was an ass about it, too... He was like "Don't let me see it again or you're gonna get kicked out."

Doesn't necessarily have to be night vision, there was actually a really good video of kill, Jason, kill using only flash. Don't know how they got away with it...

The guy was an ass about it, too... He was like "Don't let me see it again or you're gonna get kicked out."

similar thing happened to me at Knotts but instead of filming i had a flashing cup that i had bought and i turned it on by accident and one of there scareactors got in my face and told me "do that again and see what happens!" i told him it was an accident but he starred me down

knotts scareactor elitest attitude

Edited by KosmikLOL

thank you for answering that

also look what i got in the mail today!

5xj594.jpg

e5fokw.jpg

Yeup no prob , same here i also got mine today too, i always display them on my wall :)

take in consideration how long Sharp has been at it Im pretty sure he knows how to avoid getting noticed

TPA wont be doin maze videos for HHN ;(

our last hope is Sharp!

^TPA has never done HHN videos during the event... I wasn't expecting them to this year.

they have done event videos for HHN but they dont do maze videos, they do with knotts because they have a deal with them.

His last words when entering Silent Hill were "Holy shit, this is amazing!" Then the sound cut out... Than God I barely saw the facade (except for the mailman) and saw none of the inside. It cut off at a perfect time when I would have gotten spoilers.

I think he turned it off so they don't get in trouble...hopefully

did anybody catch what the News reporter said?

Barley this is what I heard "enter at your own risk" "show must go on" "infection" "psycho" "coming to you live from Universal studios" I may be hearing things on some of those...

I think some of the Toyz were a part of the scaramonies as well, I heard him say they saw Bad Bunny in the back.

I saw the first part Really no Spoilers go watch it dosent have much spoilers most of the behind the sences have more spoilers but its really low quality and I think he lost signal :(

I tried to check in on the stream as well, just for a minute, and it wasn't working. Even the recorded videos were barely playing.

similar thing happened to me at Knotts but instead of filming i had a flashing cup that i had bought and i turned it on by accident and one of there scareactors got in my face and told me "do that again and see what happens!" i told him it was an accident but he starred me down

knotts scareactor elitest attitude

That happened to me also, but by a girl in Cornstalkers. Apparently she was a talent manager too!

Blackouts need to be more respectful with the camera issue. We're not all punks looking for trouble. And the "no recording" sign is very easy to miss in the first place.

TPA wont be doin maze videos for HHN ;(

our last hope is Sharp!

I wish TPA would do it. However, I hate how they stop and turn and let every character's face get into the camera. Just walk through the maze and turn when necessary! Stopping for every single character to get their close up really slows down the feel and tone of the maze, also it's hard to understand where you are spatially in the maze.