Code-Word  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What Code-Word do you want?

• Jaws maze
    • KushBomb
    • No repeats
    • Remix
    • Bloody Waters

It's that time of year again. Vote for your favorite attack phrase to use this year. Poll will close Friday, Sep. 7th by either me or Grindhouse.

I'm totally thinking Jaws maze... or something along the lines of something to do with Jaws... since Jaws and/or Jaws maze don't roll off the tongue. Maybe "Bloody Water" haha

OOOOOH almost forgot, LADY GAGA!

Edited by DTH316

I voted for Jaws maze since it relates to that awesome joke we did. But I gotta ask since this is my first year to HNN what is this for?

Awsome in the past few years I've always wanted to be chased by a scareactor with a chainsaw but they never really noticed me :(

Im gonna change my vote to Bloody Waters because if you all remember I'm the one that called the Jaws maze bloody waters

remix or bansheeman is good.

i remember yelling out steven last year in the hostel maze, he scared my friend to the floor lol.

jaws maze is also good but it seems weird screaming that out. remix or bansheeman fits a little better

If you see Trevler, just yell "CastED!" I can guarantee he will respond to that.

If you haven't already voted on which secret attack word you wanted yet, vote NOW! Poll will close sometime tomorrow!

So did Bloody Waters win?

WOW. I forgot to lock this! Shame on me. -____-

Anyway, thanks for voting! The official HNN attack word for this year is....BLOODY WATERS! Thanks for voting and we'll see you in the fog!