HHN 22 Discussion

Just to clear some of this up, I've heard that the walker horde is still part of the event, it's just not listed at all.

You are correct.

The walkers will be there just not as we originally thought.

I am really glad to read this, if you guys know they will be there, makes me feel happy,

this is all just so weird, I guess I was right to think it will be a surprise, but, I wonder why not use it for publicity

So perhaps, as opposed of sticking together as the other legions will, they'll disperse in-between the other legions to alleviate "dead space" in between the marked-off areas? Perhaps merging with Iniquitous?

• Like 1

From Facebook:

"Unfortunately due to last-minute scheduling issues, Joey James couldn't join us for The Walking Dead preview today, but we'll still be sharing first-looks at the house right here on the page. We know you want to be here, Joey - we will miss you. But we are working on something special for you coming soon. HHN fans, stay active on this page and you could be next..."

So perhaps, as opposed of sticking together as the other legions will, they'll disperse in-between the other legions to alleviate "dead space" in between the marked-off areas? Perhaps merging with Iniquitous?

maybe, that would be cool

From Facebook:

"Unfortunately due to last-minute scheduling issues, Joey James couldn't join us for The Walking Dead preview today, but we'll still be sharing first-looks at the house right here on the page. We know you want to be here, Joey - we will miss you. But we are working on something special for you coming soon. HHN fans, stay active on this page and you could be next..."

Honestly I think this Joey James is fake.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/2012/09/universal-studios-first-peek-at-walking-dead-house-for-halloween-horror-nights.html

The barn, with burning smell, ends the house — unless you count the hordes of walkers outside in the new free-form scare zone at this year’s HHN.

Hmmmmm, could that be why the Walkers/Zombies have been removed? They aren't a roaming horde, but rather hang out around the exit of TWD???

Honestly I think this Joey James is fake.

Joey James isn't a fake account. The name sounded fake at first but visiting his page you can clearly see he's real.

"free form scare zone"

what the duece is that all about?!?!

A scare zone with no defined boundaries or shape

• Like 1

When I saw the images I was overjoyed, I know TWD is the biggest thing marketing is promoting housewise so does anyone have any info in-depth info on Gothic...?

I heard from a pretty reliable source that we will be seeing motorcycles in the streets again this year (not sure how they will be decorated though).

Now the only question is, what horde would they belong too? I would say Warriors, but they are supposed to be from long ago, and modern day bikes don't really fit with that. My only other guess would be for Prisoners (since they will already have some chainsaws). Chainsaws and motorcycles seem like they would go hand in hand.

Again, I don't know this as fact, just something I heard and wanted to pass along.

Heard the radio ad for the event for the first time today...nice to know that some external marketing has begun outside of the Publix displays!

More news on the house on the Orlando Facebook page, house will feature a room where guest will have to duck

More news on the house on the Orlando Facebook page, house will feature a room where guest will have to duck

I just read that and... I don't know, the cynic in me thinks someone will break their forehead in whatever is blocking the path lol

I just read that and... I don't know, the cynic in me thinks someone will break their forehead in whatever is blocking the path lol

They do it at HOS...never heard of an issue.

540012_10151076450878233_556358433_n.jpg

In ten days, you will experience the scream-inducing madness spawned by Alice Cooper. Will you be able to withstand the haunted dreams brought upon by his iconic character, Steven?