Sign in to follow this  
DTH316

The 2012 HHNH Event Creation Competiton: Game 1: Round 1 & Round 2

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2012 event was your favorite?

• Hauntfan
    • StevenforTmrw
    • Grindhousehero13

I might just enter into game 2 and forget these Semi-Finals, I think DTH316 was right, I bit off more than I can chew. I'll rework my ideas for Game 2 I suppose.

So to clarify, you want to drop yourself from the semi-finals?

Yeah, you were right about too much in one event. I will be entering Game 2 though.

^iLuvStabWounds, I'm excited about competing again. This should be awesome.

You can still be in game 1 and also be in game 2! But if you don't wanna write all those treatments, I understand lmao

I'm thinking the treatments should probably be about 2 paragraphs at the most now. 3 seems like a bit much for a small time competition haha

Crappppppp I just started doing scene by scene and adding character profiles at the end >.<

You can still be in game 1 and also be in game 2! But if you don't wanna write all those treatments, I understand lmao

I'm thinking the treatments should probably be about 2 paragraphs at the most now. 3 seems like a bit much for a small time competition haha

It's mostly about the treatments, but I also really want to focus on how to make next year's event, not an impossible one like I did, lmao.

Um will therend be a second thread made for game 2? Btw I have an awsome idea for the WotW set (place evil laughter here) >:)

damn it,that was supposed to be an evil face.....like this >: )

lol well in that case, back to 3 paragraphs! haha

And a game 2 thread will be made once Game 1's participants turn in their treatments and the round 2 thread is made!

I'm in for game 2 as well. I will be coming here more... just been busy at Disney as I love Halloween and Christmas there as well as school. Some of you have seen my concept for an Evil Dead based event... yes... event... not house. Get ready to have you're world walked.

HHN 2012: Evil Reborn