Jumboshrmp

Let Scareactors know who you are

Here's me last year at Busch Gardens (on the right, in the glasses). Feel free to terrify me. This is really my husband's ID. He's usually with me and is taller than me, with gray hair.

temp_149.jpg

This is me, Will be wearing my Horror Nightmare shirt on the First night and possibly Halloween H.N Shirt the Second day.....Can't wait for the scares :)

61917_472842429594_510164594_6604520_2586935_n.jpg

Edited by HHNFan05

DSC00826.jpg

This is lunatic, he will be attending opening night wearing the HNN shirt; and he will be at the event almost every day if possible.

Me in the middle =)

CTFxC.jpg

Makes me laugh that you put "me in the middle," but I guess Charles and Alli are only semi-famous. Still made me LOL!

Makes me laugh that you put "me in the middle," but I guess Charles and Alli are only semi-famous. Still made me LOL!

Yeah :lol:

They are the coolest people ever. we talked for a while, he loves hhn. i secretly told him about the button in LT so he could scare Alli lol.

Ok so am gonna try posting a piccy, i am aware i have a penguin with me but it's the only piccy i have on here atm lol i will be there on the 13th and 20th of October :) can't wait last year was my 1st HHN and now i'm hooked!

6376d49a.jpg

Edited by Jo_g

Tada! Excuse the senior picture cheesiness. Scare actors, please give me everything you've got!

351e5j7.jpg

:(

i wish i would've meet Charles and Alli, i am a fan of their youtube thing.

You never know, you might end up meeting them at this years event! just keep your eyes open ;)

I'm the one that's not Julian. Me and Dead Uncle Fred look forward to seeing everyone again this year!

6116132298_4f0a3df026.jpg

I unfortunately will not be able to go. However, I just want to wish all of you actors a great season. Make them scream in Terror! Time to lurk till the season ends.

Me from last year. Hair is still red but it's longer. I will probably where it up or in pony tails to keep cooler. Will definitely wearing that Hello Zombie shirt a night or two of the event when I am not wearing my HNN shirt.

skele-1.jpg

I know I have already posted this picture, but it comes the closest to what I shall be wearing tonight.

225742_10150165238487539_541822538_6635797_8380079_n-1.jpg

I will be wearing last year's Horrornight Nightmares shirt, the blue Hollister jacket I'm wearing in the picture above, long blue jeans, and a black Aerosmith cap with the letters in red. My hair will not be spiked. Keep an eye out 4 me, and HAPPY SCARING!!!!

Edited by cwoolboy

I'll probably be sporting an old school, throwback Vault shirt tonight. If you see me in a Vault shirt (I'm about 5' 7 so I may be hard to spot), please scare the bejeezuz out of my 13 year old brother who will be experiencing his very first HHN.

Here is what I look like again (with almost the exact outfit I will be wearing tomorrow night for night #2)

321255_10150323882744303_597654302_7817716_1265896156_n.jpg

metonight.jpg

Me tonight will have 5 buttons and ten cards to give out.

IMG_20110923_2331801.jpg

Was there tonight! Had lots of fun. Scareactors did a really good job! Can't wait to go back next Sunday.