HHNiP

HHN 21: Event Photos and Videos

I have the some problems with the pictures on Google Chrome

I know most of you will be seeing it live very soon, but in the meantime I posted the full HHN 21 entrance arch video on Examiner: http://exm.nr/qOHuaZ

Very cool! Thanks for sharing :)

By the way, the footage of Lady Luck spinning the wheel and just looking diabolical instead of the crazy laughing they used for the commercial would have made the ad much less cheesy.

Wilson, Amazing pics!!!! I think i pee'd a little bit when i looked up the XXI pics CANT FREAKIN WAIT TO BE THERE....YOU MADE MY DAY!

Awesome pics sir. Looking at these should get me through til next week... :)

Thanks, guys. Again, I apologize if the site isn't working for you. If you're having trouble viewing it (and you're NOT using Internet Explorer), send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to get you fixed up.

any pics inside nightmaze?

That was me! I'm big on asking for permission first. Thank you for letting me take your photo!

You were a perfect gentleman, and I have absolutely no problem posing for guests who act as respectful as you did. : ) I just really appreciate that sort of thing because I've spent the past three years dealing with snap camera flash assaults in the houses. I try to ask for permission as best I can when I go as a guest too. I felt bad for the actor who I kept calling Mrs. Bates in Horrorwood in 2009. He was a good sport about it though. lol

Were you wearing a green shirt Wilson?

Wilson... Your link doesn't seem to be working... just a wall-papered background. Any suggestions?

PS: 7's blue dressed scareactor looks amazing....No disrespect but I'd easily be lured in. dang

I doubt she'd find that disrespectful.

For everyone going tonight... can you get pics of the facades?

Thanks, Pumpkin. I'm sure you'll see me again (and again, and again) as the event progresses. Just let me know if I get annoying!

Senortico, I was wearing a white shirt with green/blue plaid-ish pattern. I'll be there tonight, so if you guys see a guy wearing a light blue polo shirt with a backpack on, taking too many pictures, that's probably me. Say hi or tell me to get lost!

Zombass, I've got a couple of pictures of Nightmaze, but they weren't really anything special. It's too dark to shoot without a flash, but with a flash it just looks like a bunch of chain link fence! I'll see if I can do better tonight.

Thanks, Pumpkin. I'm sure you'll see me again (and again, and again) as the event progresses. Just let me know if I get annoying!

Senortico, I was wearing a white shirt with green/blue plaid-ish pattern. I'll be there tonight, so if you guys see a guy wearing a light blue polo shirt with a backpack on, taking too many pictures, that's probably me. Say hi or tell me to get lost!

Zombass, I've got a couple of pictures of Nightmaze, but they weren't really anything special. It's too dark to shoot without a flash, but with a flash it just looks like a bunch of chain link fence! I'll see if I can do better tonight.

that makes sense once you think about it lol XP

New video! Shows footage from EP night. Tons of spoilers so don't watch if you don't wanna see them!

http://youtu.be/yloqyRbmoLw

Wow I'm hyped up for this year. Can't wait to get to Orlando.

New video! Shows footage from EP night. Tons of spoilers so don't watch if you don't wanna see them!

http://youtu.be/yloqyRbmoLw

Wow, I don't care how many spoilers I just witnessed, it makes me SO excited. That was just.... incredible.... wow.... just........

Got a few... so hard to take pics this year.

I was fortunate to help represent Nightmares at the media event last night. Here's a peek into our night -

6177371105_70306bc333_b.jpg

6177369541_88edeed9c5_b.jpg

6177369715_d9210dc9fb_b.jpg

6177369915_34bfcf3cd7_b.jpg

6177370095_3a76cd935f_b.jpg

6177897842_151832b8f4_b.jpg

6177370361_b10605d688_b.jpg

6177898158_5693581e5c_b.jpg

6177898352_38f92e7064_b.jpg

6177370909_fe876c6312_b.jpg

6177898644_cc60575b76_b.jpg

• Like 1

Great pics everyone. I'm really looking forward to using my camera more tonight. EP and last night were spent with us mostly trying to hit the houses as many times as possible. 7 looks like a really fun place to shoot.

We've got another large batch of photos to post today, but here's one to whet your appetite. I'll be posting most of them to HHNiP, but I'll throw a few of the best ones on here, as well.

6178105578_2cc932d07f_b.jpg

(Big thanks to the lovely ladies of 7 for letting me photograph them.)

Edited by W. Wilson

Lovin the pics in this thread, great job guys!

Can anyone thats going tonight try to get pictures of Lady Lucks Minions? (were all in the front for the first 3 sets) I would appreciate it! :D

Can anyone thats going tonight try to get pictures of Lady Lucks Minions? (were all in the front for the first 3 sets) I would appreciate it! :D

yeah I would like that too, They look so freaking awesome,