Freak

HHN 2011: La Llorona: Villa de Almas Perdidas

Sounded like a guy to me. I thought it was rather cheesy but it was a GREAT touch and helped enhance the story. Also there were banners along the queue telling the story.

I got an AMAZING picture of this facade with the lighting perfect, which was hard because it kept cycling through different levels and colors. As soon as I get my pictures sorted I'll post it in the photos thread under reviews.

Don't know if it's been asked and answered (too lazy to look). Does someone know how the pig room fits in with the La Llorona legend? That was the only room that seemed like it didn't belong.

He explained it somewhere. I can't remember exactly why though. I think it was in one of the press walkthroughs just before opening. But it had it's reasoning for being there.

Don't know if it's been asked and answered (too lazy to look). Does someone know how the pig room fits in with the La Llorona legend? That was the only room that seemed like it didn't belong.

i think it was because the hispanic culture is know to eat alot of pork...im not 100 % sure though 0.o