Legacy

ScareWear

I love your store! hah I really like the designs you've come up with and shall be buying some stuff very soon.

I just bought a basic, black t-shirt with the ScareActor Part-Time Skull on it. : ) There's a 17.76% off promo code that runs through Monday. With the cheapest shipping, it brought the total price down to $23.69.

I just bought a basic, black t-shirt with the ScareActor Part-Time Skull on it. : ) There's a 17.76% off promo code that runs through Monday. With the cheapest shipping, it brought the total price down to $23.69.

:D Thanks! Be sure to tell your friends where you go it ;)

Cool kind of reminds me of my old Company. FearGearINC.

Edited by JWFearman

New designs. "Professional Scarer" and a plain "ScareActor."

Links in the sig!

D7EVA.jpg

lcov4.jpg

Here's pictures of the Scare Actor shirt that I bought during the 4th of July sale. Awesome product, great quality! Sorry this took me so long to post. I've been having problems with my IMGUR account lately.

This stuff is awesome!

Are we non-actor types allowed to purchase and wear them? I want a VICTIM shirt!!!

Mae

This stuff is awesome!

Are we non-actor types allowed to purchase and wear them? I want a VICTIM shirt!!!

Mae

Of course. They're for anyone who wants one.

Okay, here's the dealio...

I would be interested in posting either a "ScareActor" or "Victim" hat to sell at ScareWear, however there's a conversion fee to make the image embroiderable (I refuse to put a design on a lame-o trucker hat. I want it to look good). That said, if I can sell 20 ScareActor shirts I'll get a ScareActor hat posted and if I can sell 20 Victim Shirts I'll post a Victim hat. They do not have to be specific designs, but any shirt in the ScareActor/Victim category.

Hoodies will count as two shirts.

So, start spreading the word to your Horror Nights buddies. Just think about how awesome a hat would be!

The hat would be a color of your choice, but the design would be "plain" words (no blood) just like the shirts (White lettering with a black border), only embroidered across the front of the hat.

No new designs since the Raven, but just wanted to post and remind everyone this was here. Forty days!