Sign in to follow this  

HHN XXI Fan-Made Wallpaper

This is the place for anyone to post their custom fan-made HHN XXI wallpaper. Let's see those awesome wallpapers! :)

HHN21-1.jpg

Here are the two I made the other day.

HHN21Wallpaper2.jpg

HHN21Wallpaper1-1.jpg

Edit: Here's one made from the email.

HHN21Wallpaper3.jpg

Edited by Gambit

These all look really amazing!! Well done Gambit!

Edited by hhn fan1214

These wallpapers are amazing. I'm going to have a difficult time choosing which one to replace my current HHN 13 wallpaper that I currently have on my work computer.

I will definitely be contributing more to this thread as the weeks go on and more artwork is released. Until then, I have created a high resolution version of this year's event logo using the fonts Galliard BT and "Stage" (which can be downloaded here).

It is in the resolution 1920x1080. If anyone would like a different resolution I would be happy to make it for you. I can make you a custom one without having to lower the quality of the text.

hhn21wallpaper.png

I have all these backgrounds saved on my computer!!!!! =) honestly guys awsome...but when do you think that universal will release offiicial backgrounds

I have all these backgrounds saved on my computer!!!!! =) honestly guys awsome...but when do you think that universal will release offiicial backgrounds

Probably not till the week of the event. I think that's how they did it last year

I finally got around to putting some more work into my wallpaper. After re-making the text I used some of the images from the teaser site and made this:

As always, the resolution is 1920x1080. If you want a different resolution, just ask!

hhn21wallpaperhand.png

I'm going to be "That Guy" and make some sort of a request. Could you guys make one better designed for Android?

It never ceases to amaze me how talented you guys are. Seriously thank you I have a bunch to choose from now. My wife is a bit pissed that our desktop background will be HHN from now until after the event though.

HHN21ThingWallpaper.jpg

THANK YOU. i came onto this page randomly to see what kind of wallpapers were being shared, and i was like "Hmm, i wonder if there's one about THE THING"

and BOOM. here it is :D haha, thanks man :)