King_K.

HHN 21 ♠ Official Meetup List.

Sherry and I will be going the 16th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 23rd, 26th, 27th and 28th. If they extend FF, we'll go Sat the 29th too. We'll be heading back to PA Sunday the 30th.

-Mike

I'll be going October 9th (and will most likely be wearing my "Goonies Never Say Die" shirt)! :D Can't wait.

Edited by MahB

I will be attending with Fangs729 on October 6th and 7th. I will be wearing my HNN shirt on the 7th and Fangs will be wearing hers on the 6th

add me up for September 23.

As for the scareactors, here's my signature All Scares Bulletin for 9/23 (which is something i do each year to get as many scares as possible).

Be sure to look for the following individual (me) wearing the following:

[guaranteed attire/items]

*"It's Showtime" shirt (to commemorate the start of HHN)

* blue jeans

*navy blue/tennis ball green New Balance Sneakers

*Blue Eastport Backpack

*Mickey Mouse Hat (one of 2 hats which will be part of my Tag Team switchout scareactor hats)

* NEW THIS YEAR: Duffy the Disney Bear Ears (the other hat which will be involved in the Tag Team Scareactor Target hats)

[scareactor target "Assistants"]

* One of my Pal Mickeys

* NEW THIS YEAR: Duffy the Disney Bear (very easy to spot since the light brown area of his face shares similarity to Mickey's logo)

[Pal Mickey Details]

*Originally, I was going to have my Pal Mickey wearing his original HHN Debut outfit which was the safari/adventure vest. But due to some time-related constraints, he'll be in his classic attire (red shorts and his yellow shoes)

[Duffy Details]

*Duffy will be wearing an orange hoodie (which might make it easier to spot, especially in blacklight areas) with blue jeans

Edited by figment1988

Put me down for Employee Preview, Sept 23-25 and October 6-10. The rest of the dates depend on work schedule and my follow up appointment from surgery

Count me in, Friday October 21st. I Promise I'll be easy to spot- nearly 7 feet tall wearing a Jake and Elwood Shirt from the House of Blues in Las Vegas

Unfortunately I cannot attend Employee Preview this year due to my insane workload but I will definitely be there opening weekend both days <3

My friend and I will be attending the annual passholder party on the 23rd.we RSVP for plus one if anyone that doesn't have a Ap or your not doing stay or scream wants to get in early let me know and we will meet you out front before you don't even have to hang out w us we just figured we would do a good deed lol

SO glad to see so many people will be there on Opening night. We should pick a spot and a time to all meet, that would be AWESOME!!!!!

SO glad to see so many people will be there on Opening night. We should pick a spot and a time to all meet, that would be AWESOME!!!!!

How about the same spot as last year? Bob Marley's at City walk, 4:30-5pm?

All I know is if you all meet at Bob's opening night, someone damn well better have a drink in my honor! ;)

All I know is if you all meet at Bob's opening night, someone damn well better have a drink in my honor! ;)

Well, staying there to eat and mingle was a pretty big mission if i remember correctly lol. I never even got to meet you last year =(

If we do, we'll have a drink in your honor for sure lyn B)

I don't know if I can be there by 5 (classes and such). I was actually thinkin of a spot in the park where we could meet up, maybe get a group photo we could post to the site (maybe around 8 or 9?).

I don't know if I can be there by 5 (classes and such). I was actually thinkin of a spot in the park where we could meet up, maybe get a group photo we could post to the site (maybe around 8 or 9?).

If there's an opening night HNN photo, count me in!