HHNiP

HHN XX Event Photos and Videos

Hey everybody,

On the eve of the Team Member Preview, I figured I'd create a new thread as a home for all the great photos and videos that we'll soon start seeing. Please feel free to post your best photos from the event here!

If you should happen to be a Flickr user, I have also created a new HHNXX Flickr group, to be found HERE. Feel free to join and add your photos, or just peruse other peoples' images.

Thanks, and happy photographing!

i will be Taking a couple pics Opening night and throughout October if that's fine :D

and some daytime Scare-zone Videos once HHN is open..lol cuz my camera sucks at recording videos once the sun sets. :P

Oh, pooh. I was about to make this thread, but you beat me to it! :lol:

On a side note, for those who take and post pictures, I think it would be beneficial if you posted the camera you used as well. It's been done often enough in the past, just thought I'd mention it. I know I'm interested to know what cameras y'all are shooting your HHN pictures with since not everyone is active in the HHN Photography Tips thread about what they're using. You don't have to, it's just my two cents before the thread gets crazy with pics. ;)

All I did was take photos tonight. I ended up with about 460, of which about 200 are not total crap. I'll be running them through Photoshop in the morning to crop, color-correct and such, and I'll post the best ones here and on Flickr shortly thereafter.

EDIT: aww, heck, I couldn't resist. Here are a few to whet your appetites:

5016426001_4538b1ef7b_z.jpg

5017031058_d3ace81153_z.jpg

5017030544_1939e21a7b_z.jpg

5016424955_56dfd28112_z.jpg

5017030054_395e31778e_z.jpg

5017029768_0d14d21810_z.jpg

5017030890_9d7343b2b5_z.jpg

Edited by BigChippah

Stephanie, I think that's a fine picture. I especially love that expression! :lol:

I eagerly await the posting of your pictures, BigChippah. :)

Those are stunning pictures! I was pleasantly surprised to see Chance in there. Can't wait to see the rest! :)

Edited by Sweeneys Emo Kid Megz

BigChippah takes great photos every year...

Click on the links at the bottom of his post and look at his photos from the last few years...

Great Memories...

Everything looks amazing...except for Eddie's hair. We FINALLY get Eddie and they make him blond. Why?

Just posted a big new bunch of photos on my HHN XX Flickr page. Here are some of my favorites:

5017254997_0bbfca013a_z.jpg

5017255323_b7852385e3_z.jpg

5017865494_0ca5412c35_z.jpg

5017861364_dba21a1e72_z.jpg

5017861302_7bd09aa8d3_z.jpg

5017256703_5cd3f44674_z.jpg

5017257019_78fede5acc_z.jpg

5017256873_b2919140f1_z.jpg

5017254199_50d0e755f1_z.jpg

And for those of you who think Eddie shouldn't be blonde, here ya go:

5017861816_a925729c1c_z.jpg

Edited by BigChippah

Amazing pictures Big Chippah! I really like Fear's costume, and thos daggers of some sort that he has on him are really sick!

Please comment as much as you'd like. I'm always looking for comments and criticism.

I think that first picture (from Esqueleto Muerto) is my favorite picture so far. That's not saying much, but I do like it.

I am getting absolutely no work done today, lol. Just looked through the whole album. I didn't think I could get any more excited for this event but I just did. You took some really great shots.

To be honest, I actually like the blond Eddie better... And I'm actually VERY pleased with how fear turned out, especially the weird lantern demon/shadow entourage.

Edited by the follower

All I did was take photos tonight. I ended up with about 460, of which about 200 are not total crap. I'll be running them through Photoshop in the morning to crop, color-correct and such, and I'll post the best ones here and on Flickr shortly thereafter.

EDIT: aww, heck, I couldn't resist. Here are a few to whet your appetites:

It looks soooo goooood. I have to keep telling myself 'One more day...one more day...'

Oh, and the blonde Eddie? Can come rev my saw anytime , hubba hubba.

Mae.

I am getting absolutely no work done today, lol. Just looked through the whole album. I didn't think I could get any more excited for this event but I just did. You took some really great shots.

Ditto! At least I took tomorrow off, I can't imagine having to concentrate while looking forward to this!

Mae