Freak

HHN Hollywood 2010 Discussion

Update: YEAH! That's what's up! Got into the bonus round on the fourth question with the answer "Bridge of Frankenstein & Psycho". Here goes nothin!

The Bridge Of Frankenstien I love that movie Thats one scary bridge never understood why he needed one though oh well........JK DTH I just had to sorry lol :D

I just got on Twitter and I'm playing! <3

@ElectriqueLady is the name~

You don't know about Bridge of Frankenstein?

Starring: Bela Lugosi & Anu

Directed by: Alan Smithee (really Ed Wood - I guess there was something bad enough he didn't want even his name on)

Written by: DTH316

It's a flippin' classic man.

Directed by: Alan Smithee (really Ed Wood - I guess there was something bad enough he didn't want even his name on)

Truely A Classic (V.V)

Update: I've made it into the final five!!!! I'm trying to come up with some awesome taunts right now. Those tickets are so close, I can feel them in my hands... hear the chainsaws revving followed by screams echoing into the night... the smell of fog choking me... oh... it's just so close... I don't know what I will do with myself :]

So I lost. But the guy who won works for Coasterdom... go figure - _ -

*coughsRIGGEDcoughs*

Saywhat?

UH- OH YEAH! Yeah, I'm in it. I'm a star~

Awesome_Face_by_yabramokids.jpg

Just got back. Get ready for a HUGE review sometime in the afternoon. And I'm telling you now, my opinions will differ greatly from most of yours! And I don't mean that necessarily in a negative way. Not to make my review pointless to read, I will say this: I LOVED IT!!!!

Just got back. Get ready for a HUGE review sometime in the afternoon. And I'm telling you now, my opinions will differ greatly from most of yours! And I don't mean that necessarily in a negative way. Not to make my review pointless to read, I will say this: I LOVED IT!!!!

SO DID I!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

Well people, it is over. Halloween Horror Nights 2010 has officially ended. Now let us prepare for a kick-butt year next year!