Freak

HHN Hollywood 2010 Discussion

Hey all!

I also just got back from two days at HHN Orlando! Damn... lots of fun!!! Sorry I didn't get to see you Freak. But, zombieman, great meeting you in person!

Anyway- once I catch up on my sleep and find some spare time I'll write up some detailed reviews of that event. But, yeah, they still own Hollywood. So much originality and imagination! The Legendary truth house was great and innovative! I missed the chair scare the first time I went through so I'm glad I caught it the second.

Awesome, awesome time! If anyone has the opportunity to head to Florida, you will not regret it. It's still the gold standard.

And, yeah, the worst part is drunk idiots. But we have plenty of obnoxious idiots here in Hollywood too, and they can't blame the booze :P

Hey all!

I also just got back from two days at HHN Orlando! Damn... lots of fun!!! Sorry I didn't get to see you Freak. But, zombieman, great meeting you in person!

It was the long lines that were behind it. I knew I should have done the sprung tent mazes first. Crap. <_<

Hey guys! Anyone interested in a Zombie Walk this Sunday?! Go read the thread I started in the General Horror Discussion section!! Spread the word.

FUCK YEAH!! Going to hhn on the 16th saturday!!!!!

Oooooh, I had so much fun last night! I got to meet up with a few fellow fans and we had a theme: Superheroes and Villains!

If anyone saw a girl with a batman cape and an afro, that was me!

Oooooh, I had so much fun last night! I got to meet up with a few fellow fans and we had a theme: Superheroes and Villains!

If anyone saw a girl with a batman cape and an afro, that was me!

Didn't they say no costumes?

Didn't they say no costumes?

Does a cape really count as a costume? If anything, it was an accessory. The afro is attached to my scalp, by the way. :)

Does a cape really count as a costume? If anything, it was an accessory. The afro is attached to my scalp, by the way. :)

Guess you're right. I saw one guy wearing a Superman shirt with a red cape at the Orlando event and it was a bit comical seeing him with his booze. :D

hahaha this made me crack up(:

you said your going the 28th right anu?

You wear that Batman cape!!! I support you!

Anyone going Thursday? I'll be there :)

hahaha this made me crack up(:

you said your going the 28th right anu?

Yep yep! I'm going to celebrate my friend's birthday with him and a bunch of friends! <3

You wear that Batman cape!!! I support you!

Anyone going Thursday? I'll be there :)

Haha! <3 And yes, I'll be coming this Thursday! ^^

Yep yep! I'm going to celebrate my friend's birthday with him and a bunch of friends! <3

awesome! if i see you i'll make sure to say hi(:

That'd be awesome! We all talk on here and yet I've met so few of you! If you see a black girl with an afro running and screaming like a madwoman, that's meee~

That'd be awesome! We all talk on here and yet I've met so few of you! If you see a black girl with an afro running and screaming like a madwoman, that's meee~

haha and if you see a snow white girl with red hair running around screaming and dodging everything. thats me<3 lol

Went last night and crowds were pretty light! Maybe it was the threat of rain. But lots of fun!

I saw Murdy out and about but some other fans had him occupied so I let him be.

Good seeing Trevlar in Freakz!!! Tried getting a picture but my buddy doesn't know how to use my camera. Curses!!!

Only about a week left :(

When you say light, HOW light exactly? haha wait times?

Well, when we got there at 7:30, we walked right through security. Last time, that process took about 25 minutes. Wait times remained short for the next hour and half (20 minutes for HOTC, 30 for F13, 30 for NOES, 30 for Saw). At about 10:30, wait times were worse (45 for HOTC, 60 for F13, 40 for NOES, 60 for Saw). Vampyre had about 15 minute wait all night. Terror Tram stayed at 15-20 minutes all night too (I still didn't bother. It's a waste of time). But I never saw a 75 or 90 minute wait which was a nice change :)

Only about a week left :(

Cheer up creeper. At least next year we'll, very likely, be in for a serious kick-butt year for 2011. ;)

Actually, maybe I should say that we'll be in for a sucky repeat year so that I don't jinx it like I did with the Wolfman. :rolleyes:

Those wait times sound very good. I suppose that means no FOL pass for me. Hooray! (throws confetti)

Cheer up creeper. At least next year we'll, very likely, be in for a serious kick-butt year for 2011. ;)

Actually, maybe I should say that we'll be in for a sucky repeat year so that I don't jinx it like I did with the Wolfman. :rolleyes:

I hope you're right!!! I'm just hoping for all new houses!

Idk Creep I went last night too, I saw wait times up to 65 and 70 min. 70 for Saw & 65 for HOTC. That was around 12:45. But the crowds were fairly light, they opened up early and let every in. Although HoH wasnt open till 7:30 I was finally able to go thru was disappointed. Aside from that HHN was amazing last night.

This is my first year attending with a FFP, and I have to say I LOVE going later in the month to see little improvements and how much the scareactors have embraced their roles.

Edited by electro_killer

Idk Creep I went last night too, I saw wait times up to 65 and 70 min. 70 for Saw & 65 for HOTC. That was around 12:45. But the crowds were fairly light, they opened up early and let every in. Although HoH wasnt open till 7:30 I was finally able to go thru was disappointed. Aside from that HHN was amazing last night.

This is my first year attending with a FFP, and I have to say I LOVE going later in the month to see little improvements and how much the scareactors have embraced their roles.

I don't know. I'm sure the wait times peaked. What I posted was simply what I saw when I checked. Maybe when they were the worst, I was busy doing something else. It's entirely possible. My point is that the crowds were present last night but nowhere near as bad as last time I went.

I'm currently participating in the John Murdy, free ticket giveaway challenge. So far, I've been kickin ass.

I got the first question right, which is A Bear. I was, I think, in the top 10.

The second answer was Clint Eastwood, which I was third to get right.

The third answer was "In the name of God! Now I know what it feels like to be God!" I was the FIRST to get that BUT someone directly before me put a slightly similar answer (which is incorrect but oh well). They put "what it's like to be God" instead. Yet they still won that round. BOO!!!

The quest for free tickets continues! I'll keep y'all updated on my progress. I'm determined!

Update: YEAH! That's what's up! Got into the bonus round on the fourth question with the answer "Bridge of Frankenstein & Psycho". Here goes nothin!

Edited by DTH316