Freak

HHN Hollywood 2010 Discussion

I read things for how they are, it's always Freak who starts saying things are "for sure next year" every time Murdy mentions a new movie, lmfao, sorry Freak but it's true.

I read things for how they are, it's always Freak who starts saying things are "for sure next year" every time Murdy mentions a new movie, lmfao, sorry Freak but it's true.

I didn't mean "for sure" for Scram when I mentioned it, hence why I mentioned Murdy's concerns.

FYI, the typo was on purpose. :rolleyes: By the way, is it just me, or has the 2010 discussion turned into 2011 speculation?

Edited by Freakazoid

I would love for 2011 to have a legendarytruth maze :)

even more, this could be a chance for us to finally experience all of the HHN Orlando Icons, Starting with Jack and ending with FEAR!!!

lol just my two cents

I would love for 2011 to have a legendarytruth maze :)

even more, this could be a chance for us to finally experience all of the HHN Orlando Icons, Starting with Jack and ending with FEAR!!!

lol just my two cents

FYI, this event seems to be controlled by the GP. They're the master of puppets that keep twisting our minds and crushing our dreams, so don't expect a LT maze. On a lighter note, in exactly one week, I'll be going through that maze. :D

FYI, this event seems to be controlled by the GP. They're the master of puppets that keep twisting our minds and crushing our dreams, so don't expect a LT maze. On a lighter note, in exactly one week, I'll be going through that maze. :D

I love Orlando's event and they do an amazing job! But I don't think they need to bring Orlando's icons out here. I think it makes sense that Hollywood has its own identity. I would much prefer to see Murdy create an original icon all his own for Hollywood.

And Freakazoid, you going to be at HHN Orlando next week? So am I! I'm going on the 7th and 10th.

I love Orlando's event and they do an amazing job! But I don't think they need to bring Orlando's icons out here. I think it makes sense that Hollywood has its own identity. I would much prefer to see Murdy create an original icon all his own for Hollywood.

And Freakazoid, you going to be at HHN Orlando next week? So am I! I'm going on the 7th and 10th.

Really? I'm going on the seventh!

Really? I'm going on the seventh!

For real! I'll be at HHN Hollywood on Saturday and Orlando next Thursday and Saturday. I'd put my picture in here so you could say hi, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to insert a photo.

Edited by Creeper06

For real! I'll be at HHN Hollywood on Saturday and Orlando next Thursday and Saturday. I'd put my picture in here so you could say hi, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to insert a photo.

You can PM me it. Also, whatever happened to 2010 discussion? :blink:

Right! Well back to 2010 discussion then...

I'll be at Hollywood this Saturday. Anyone else going to be there?

I still have to do the Terror Tram, Saw, and Vampyre. I just have very little motivation to do Saw or Vampyre. I feel like I know what I'm getting before I even step in.

Oh- and did anyone notice how eveery house this year has a bodybag room? Or a version of it? Not that I don't like the effect but I've never seen it used in every maze before!

Edited by Creeper06

Oh- and did anyone notice how eveery house this year has a bodybag room? Or a version of it? Not that I don't like the effect but I've never seen it used in every maze before!

Yeah there definitely are alot of them this year, but its one of my favorite elements so I don't mind it. It really enhances Dr Satans lair in HOTC too

Not a LT haunted house maze....... Here is how I would imagine it to play out.......

"Upon entering the headquarters of LegendaryTruth, you are immediately greeted by the officials (names to come later) saying that they have discovered the paranormal artifact to end them all. A Lantern rumored to have been at the sight of some of the most bizarre crimes/death sprees of the past 20 years......... a Lantern rumored to contain the soul of a powerful Demon and his many minions and creatures........ particularly the souls of 5 individuals who fell victim to his powers........... A circus clown, a mortician, an aspiring film director, a children's librarian and a movie theatre usher........... Unfortunately someone has accidently released the souls of the 5 heralds now going by the monikers of Chaos, Death, Sacrifice, Mythos and Vengeance........ it is up to us to bring the souls back into the lantern before they ultimately gather enough power to release the demon known only as FEAR!!!!

the maze is called LegendaryTruth: The One they call FEAR.........

the scarezone will be FEAR Unleashed and will have Orlando characters like the Gentlemen, Mad Hatter, Alice, BM, Treaks and Foons, Eddie, Cindy, Mary Shaw, Pumpkinmen, Scarecrows etc....... and the music will be Midnight Syndicate/Nox Arcana

Edited by horror lover

Guys: Hollywood is not Orlando. If you want to see Orlando stuff, save up and go there. The LA GP won't get (And won't care about) ANY of that LegendaryTruth stuff so I see the chances of it happening are slightly lower then the chances of me being in charge of next year's event.

Guys: Hollywood is not Orlando. If you want to see Orlando stuff, save up and go there. The LA GP won't get (And won't care about) ANY of that LegendaryTruth stuff so I see the chances of it happening are slightly lower then the chances of me being in charge of next year's event.

Yes, we know.... But FEAR is killing off the Icons in Orlando this year............ and Murdy has expressed interest in at least using Usher or re-using Director..........

Yes, we know.... But FEAR is killing off the Icons in Orlando this year............ and Murdy has expressed interest in at least using Usher or re-using Director..........

Well, he was. But today he stated he wouldn't be using wither of them again. I think its best now to view them as two completely separate events.

Yes, Hollywood now has space designated to it on the site! That makes me excited!!!

Also, my trip report for Knotts is up if you're interested.

Okay guys, seriously, that's enough! It was funny the first two posts but now it's getting old! Let's get this derailed train back on track! Anybody going tonight?

I think I'm going tonight

Cool beans! Tell me how your experience was when you get back. Now that you mentioned it, I fly out to Orlando tonight and then go Thursday. Have to spend some time with my family at Islands and Disney. :D

Cool beans! Tell me how your experience was when you get back. Now that you mentioned it, I fly out to Orlando tonight and then go Thursday. Have to spend some time with my family at Islands and Disney. :D

I will review it.. And have fun in Orlando!!! Lucky lol