localHHNfan19

HHN XX Discussion

I thought people still gave little reviews (no information giving away anything)...

yes

I for one will be incommunicado until the event on Friday. I don't want to see it without being there. :)

Edited by JWFearman

So far: Hades, Psychoscareapy, Zombiegeddon, and The Orphange. In line for Hallow'd Past. Everything is so awesome. Kudos to the HNNer in Saws N' Steam for scaring the shit out of me..

Casey

So is it true hallow'd past is the longest house in hhn history? or was tht just a rumor??

I think its true, but im not totally sure

So far: Hades, Psychoscareapy, Zombiegeddon, and The Orphange. In line for Hallow'd Past. Everything is so awesome. Kudos to the HNNer in Saws N' Steam for scaring the shit out of me..

Casey

which one u think was the best? You going to do Legendary Truth?

HP wasn't that long, but it wasn't short either. LT was really short, but the ghosts were pretty awesome. Favorite house so far is HP and PS. In line for Bill & Ted, Havoc and Catacombs will have to wait. Everything is really awesome, and my vault shirt has gotten me some attention. Haha.

Casey

HP wasn't that long, but it wasn't short either. LT was really short, but the ghosts were pretty awesome. Favorite house so far is HP and PS. In line for Bill & Ted, Havoc and Catacombs will have to wait. Everything is really awesome, and my vault shirt has gotten me some attention. Haha.

Casey

Nice :)

the Usher's name was Julian. Unless you are thinking that the woman from Biggest Loser was an Icon or something...

lol :) oh Dr. You always put a smile on my face

Casey

Also not to be annoying but do u think this year was better then last year? and which was your favorite scarezone?

My favorite scarezone? I really liked Escueleto Muerte and The Coven. I didn't even travel down sting alley cause I'm too chicken shit.. Fear Revealed is probably my least favorite.. but had a nice chat with Cindy. She likes fire.. Seeing as how this is just a dress rehearsal, and its only going to get better, I believe that it will be much better than last year.

Casey

Casey

OMG, you guys r so lucky. I shouldn't have gotten rid of my vault shirt lol. O well. Glad ppl are having a good time. Anybody care to share on which house is the scariest?

I can't wait till the 30th I watched some of the stream on qik tonight and it just made me want to go even more. I usually come down Halloween weekend but couldn't do that this year. I am so happy at this point that I get to come early in the season. Only 3 nights but oh well at least I get to come down.

How was fear? was he cool or disappointing? I keep wondering about this, I don't know....

Edited by black7mask