17 members have voted

1. 1. What Should The Attack Word be?

• Bansheeman
    • Epic Faceplam
    • Full Throtle
    • HHNmasters
    • Jennifer's Body
    • Zoolander!

ok heres The List of Attack words we'll vote till the week before opening night whatever the winner is will be the official word to be targeted by or resident Scare Actors

Edited by Grindhousehero13

I'm adding my vote for Jen's Body......more of a tribute this year than bansheeman

The "I am the real Daniel Johnson" name tag idea is funny, in theory, but I don't like making douchebags more "famous" than they need to be.

What I said about Daniel Johnson goes for the HHN Masters too. Neither of these fellows deserve any recognition at our dear event.

Maybe, except bansheeman is awesomely (and genuinely) disgruntled. The FB guy is just a troll.

Oh.. I wasn't aware bansheeman was a person. I thought it was the name of a scareactor or something.

So who is... bansheeman?

Oh.. I wasn't aware bansheeman was a person. I thought it was the name of a scareactor or something.

So who is... bansheeman?

he was a member of the vault who kept saying all these mazes were gonna show up and every year tryed out for Scare Actor and didnt make so hwe kept saying how there very picking and you have to be tall and skinny then bashed HHN on youtube finaly

Also, I am 99 percent certain he is Gasmaskman from the Scareactors thread here.

Haha, On a re-read of the Scareactor threat, I noticed Gasmaskman was trying to pass himself off as a scareactor. Haha.

im confused on what this is but i voted for bansheeman aha xD

A code Word to let Scare Actors know your from Horror Night Nightmares so they can target you

Actually Full Throttle isn't a bad one.

It'll always make me think of 2006 when we had the Full Throttle Party Bus practically in my scarezone. I got so much free full throttle that year!

Lucy in the Sky of Diamonds

Um...how old are you?

Just kidding. How about this for a code phrase: Rob Zombie is a terrible musician.

How about..

LESBIANS.

dat_ass.jpg?1246830944

Nah, just kidding. I officially request that we make bird noises in order to be attacked.

KA-KAW! KA-KAW!

Um...how old are you?

Just kidding. How about this for a code phrase: Rob Zombie is a terrible musician.

Freak you got it all wrong

Rob Zombie=Great Musician

Rob Zombie Also=Terrible Film Maker

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!

I've got it!

M. Night Shyamalan should be the attack word! Or at least shouting compliments about him and his movies.

Curse you, Shyamalan! Seriously though, his movies are terrible. I think his name is perfect fodder for a good and REAL scaring! :lol:

Random story: When my friends and I went to the midnight premiere of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World at our local theater, they showed the trailer for Devil. Immediately when Shyamalan's name popped up on the screen, the entire audience began booing loudly and throwing popcorn. It was absolutely hilarious. :lol: There is no audience like an audience of nerds! :D

Anyways, this story is to support my suggestion.

Edited by Anu