Sign in to follow this  
LeO

HHNH Faviorte Moments

My faviorte moments were I saw a lady passed out lol the opening ceromoney in hhn 09 the chainsaws and I write more later

My faviorte moments were I saw a lady passed out lol the opening ceromoney in hhn 09 the chainsaws and I write more later

something about a lady and chainsaw

mine is when we walked out of Freddy's Nightmare in 07 into London, we were laughing (I mean realy cracking up) because our friends started crying (He has a real Phobia of Freddy no joke) and my friend fell laughing by T2 and Jack the ripper asked my other friend what his name was then he ran up behind him (Still laughing) and yells "Hey Javi!!!" my friend trips over himself ran into the Black Death, we caught up and he told us "Dude, How does Abe Lincon know my name" to this day he does not know we told Jack The Ripper his name.

I have a lot of great moments.

That's pretty funny Grindhouse. I have a similar story in '09.

(07 has very little because I went alone)

'07 - Terror Tram for the first time. I mean, I've done the Studio Tour a billion times and I even walked on the backlot before but the Terror Tram was just a different beast.

'07 - My first maze at HHN. TCM. Perhaps the most scared I had been in my life. The people behind me running around and grabbing on to me. It was cool cuz, hey, I was alone so it made me feel part of their group for the maze.

'07 - Seeing my favorite horror franchise, F13, come to life. Walking through those sets was a dream come true.

'07 - The finale for Bill and Ted. For some reason it felt very inspiring to me.

'08 - Eating a huge ass donut in line for the Simpsons and feeling sick later.

'08 - Walking up the lonesome trail and bushman popped out FUCKING NOWHERE, scaring the SHIT out of us. We had no idea that was going to happen and we were in the front of the mass of people behind us. My friend screamed like a girl (he always does but this particular time was funny because it actually scared me too). The whole night we just talked about how "FUCKIN BIGFOOT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE." I didn't learn until this year that his proper name is "bushman." (unfortunately, Bushman didn't give us a good scare in '09. I guess "Bigfoot" was being lazy that day and only wanted to shake a can."

'08 - My friend decided to put his hand in one of the pots in TCM's kitchen. Mama Hewitt got all kinds of mad.

'08 - Dinner table scene in TCM. Nuff said.

'08 - Sheets maze in TCM. We probably both screamed like girls on that one even though I knew it was coming. The Leatherface had a blast chasing my friend around and ended up getting wrapped in his own sheets. Regardless to say it was no longer a sheets maze, haha.

'08 - Me and my friend are the hugest F13 nerds so we got to experience everything together.

'08 - Freddy popping his glove out of the boiling room thingy, I don't even know what it's called, the same exact way he scared me the year before. Funny because my friend asked, -in line- "so is this one scary?" "Nah... only the part where he pops out of the boiler room with his glove in your face." --10 minutes later-- "you mean like that?" lmao

'08 - Watching the intro to Bill & Ted with the presidential dance off. Seriously, nothing beats that. Me and my friend were sitting in a spot directly in front of one of the agents who were watching the crowd and when each time they started dancing for no reason, we'd just look at each other and go "you see that?" And it all made sense later, it was perfect!

OKAY, NOW 09 HAS A THOUSAND MEMORIES SO BARE WITH ME

'09 - Walking in, all the jigsaw minions guarding the street with their chainsaws and being silent. My group walks in all together. The minions break loose, causing all hell. Next thing we know, our friend leaves his girlfriend behind and jets it into the Universal store within the matter of a second. Even she didn't know what happened to him and she was holding on to him. We eventually found him at the end of the street.

'09 - This was the first time my girlfriend had gone so we were standing next to the growling machine by Shrek so she got uber scared and grabbed onto me thinking a monster was there... she felt kinda silly realizing it was just a speaker.

'09 - A few of my friends never had been to HHN either so coming down the escalator down the Terror Tram I see The Flasher. My first thought, "oh this is going to be priceless" because all my friends that are girls are beyond perverted. He flashes them and they all jump back but then realize what just happened: "OH YEAH, DO IT AGAIN BABY!" The Flasher walked away bashful. Who would ever have thought they'd see a flasher become bashful?! lmao

'09 - Laughing our asses off to the blonde in the Saw video, who, sadly is probably the worst actress in the world. Sorry blonde lady in the Saw video but it's true.

'09 - Chucky jumps out of a bus on TT, scaring the crap out of us.

'09 - One of the Strangers jumps out of the motel and scares me.

'09 - LOUDEST NOISE EVER erupting from the MBV burning shack.

'09 - A zombie with a flashlight turns around and goes "boo" to my friend. She jumps back startled. He walks forward 2 paces and repeats in the same exact fashion and manerisms. "Boo." Worked just the same.

'09 - JP... now, ya see... the same guy that ditched his girlfriend earlier? He has the biggest fear of dinosaurs. I don't know if he didn't know what he was getting onto or what (first time at Universal)... but his reaction to the TRex at the end was hysterical. He let out a huge scream, with tears filling his eyes and looked traumatized still even after the drop. I wish I had a camera to capture that reaction.

'09 - All of the Saw maze. Every moment there was a scare, felt like we were practically running out of the place!

'09 - The friend who screams like a girl eventually had met up with us as well. We go through MBV. Unfortunately, me and my girlfriend got the tail end of every scare. Fortunately, we got to watch him get each and every one. Best scare? When the miner popped out of the outhouse and he jumped 10 feet sideways like a cat and turns around, "tell nobody you saw that." Same thing happens when the miner came out from the curtains at the end. Very priceless reactions, just unfortunately not a scary maze for me :(

'09 - Halloween maze and the headless victim twitches. I knew it was going to happen but it just got me. And then a freakin' guy came out of a wall, so unexpectedly!

'09 - Still walking through Halloween and we get to the outside portion. My screaming like a girl friend stops in his tracks and turns around, pointing "DUDE, IT'S THE REAL LOOMIS!"

'09 - Screams like a girl guy knew one of the monsters and tells him my name. This was one of the monks. So the monks run over at me and starts chasing me around screaming my name while revving the chainsaw.

'09 - Taking pictures in all of Shaun of Dead. That was lots of fun. And then Zombie Ed (who I believe was Trevler that night) circled me a few times, wiggling his head near me and then ran off right after Shaun cocks back his hand back about to hit me with his cricket bat "Sorry, I thought you were a zombie!"

'09 - Eating at Mel's Diner, lots of fun, good food and great discounts.

'09 - Watching the Bill and Ted show with everyone. My perverted girl friends? Screamed at every guy with no shirt on.

Edited by DTH316

ok a few more,

-My brother asking The Strangers for Candy

-My friend (Female) getting chased around the lina at the snack stand for 10 minutes by a skull cowboy

-Clown hitting on my friend (Same as above)

-Same friend making jason laugh in the eye pop scene when she got squirted with blood and yelled "you got me in the boobs"

-Jason taking a bow after we stayed in the tent waiting for him to slice the girl in half

-SW3

-White girl dancing to that song from 8 mile while a group of black guys just shook there heads in shame behind us on the Terror Tram

-Zombie doing thriller to scare a group of girls (It worked )

I got more but ill post them later

He was slender, long faced. Seemed like the same guy from the previous years before when I went.

Okay, I know which one that was.

Just wondering if it might have been me, but ah, you certainly can't describe me as slender.

(And I only got to do the Flasher for one weekend.)

Oh, well this was the 29th. I believe you were Zombie Ed that day. I think I wrote that in somewhere!

k some more

-my friend who is usualy the wuss was the only one who didnt get scarred cuz he was sick and accedently ruined all his scares including a pig who swore revenge on him

-In Halloween when Loomis told us not to go in the asylum and I was being dumb and asked why next thing I see was maskless Myers swinging a shovel at me almost cryed

-fliting with the girl in the ghost Micheal scene till Micheal choked her, then some random guy behind yelled "Myers your a C Block!"

-The same Henry Warden Scaring the guy in front of us twice in a row within 30 seconds in the burning cabin via the door.

Edited by Grindhousehero13

Those last 3 are some funny ones Grindhouse, lmao

That Henry was the best lol this is exactly how it went Henry: "Hahhhhh!" (goes to otherside of door) Guy: "ahhh! omg whered he go" (guy walks past cabin) Henry: "Hahhhh!" guy: "Shit! how'd he do that!"

Reviving this thread! I guess I gotta sit around all day and add my favorite moments from 2010 - 2013 now. *sighs*

10 - My girlfriend saying "it sounds like we're about to enter Hell" before we walked into the park.

10 - A sledgehammer coming an inch away from my face in Freakz at the beginning of the night.

10 - The strobe lights in Lunaticz as monsters were coming toward me was so epic.

10 - Getting pissed on by La Llorona's baby.

10 - Cool Nick Frost looking guy in the Jurassic Cove making us laugh.

10 - Girls running away from the chainsaw equipped pigs and going into Jurassic Cove as a safe haven. I just watched and laughed while I ate.

10 - Being completely blown away by King Kong Express.

10 - Waiting in the uber hot basement for the Simpsons Ride.

10 - Dancing in the radio station to "Animal" by Neon Trees area while waiting for our friends to meet us up for Terror Tram.

10 - My gf getting scared twice in a row by a Chucky minion while on the phone as we waited in the radio station.

10 - Playing with my friends the "HHN game" on the 874874 number.

10 - Freddy getting so close to my friend in the maze that at some point she had to nudge him away.

10 - Jason chopping off a dummy's head... then the dummy lunges at us!

10 - My friends getting good scares in Vampyre. That cast was rocking!

10 - Meeting up with friends that were taking pictures in City Walk after.

11 - We played the "yellow" game while driving on the way there, where you punch someone every time you see a yellow car. This next part is horrible, but I mean, it was so ironic -- about 20 minutes before we got to HHN, we then saw what was causing traffic. A motorcyclist got hit and he was covered with a yellow tarp. Suddenly we were like uhhhhh... someone tried to bring back up the game, but we were like TOOO SOOOON!!!

11 - My friends asking me "who is Alice Cooper?" ON BOTH TRIPS.

11 - My gf FREAKING out from the spider puppet at the end of WTMN.

11 - The final scene in Hostel, our entire group screaming out of the maze from the surprise.

11 - My friend (who is a girl) flirting with the Elite Hunting girls, getting their card, and being like "I got their number!"

11 - Going through THE LONGEST LINE IN THE WORLD for Scream 4 Your Life.

11 - My friends being first through the chainsaw brigade on Terror Tram and not knowing whether to go through or not.

11 - Hearing my friend who usually doesn't scream get scared in the mini-maze in Scream 4 Your Life on opening night.

11 - Getting the same tram guide in the video that's played going back up to the theme park, so when she got killed, it was genuinely cool!

11 - My friends see Jamie Kennedy playing basketball in the Flinstones area, but I miss it.

11 - Watching the line for La Llorona get longer while eating Flinstones BBQ for the first time ever after many years of wanting it... and it sucked.

11 - Waiting in line for Wolfman.

11 - Taking pictures in City Walk after, recreating the pictures we did the year before.

11 - Second trip from here on out -- I told the group of girls I was with to tell the Elite Hunting girls the password, but they refused because they thought it meant they'd get targeted or something.

11 - StevenForTmrw screaming his head off while getting his ass grinded in Hostel.

11 - On HOTC, one of the girls I was with HATED clowns and was sadly left behind with nobody to hold on to.

11 - A group of guys behind us in line for HOTC went ahead of us and were hilarious after every scare.

11 - Finally having Doc Brown's chicken for the first time.

11 - First time doing La Llorona in the night, La Llorona gives me the SCARIEST LOOK EVER from behind the picture frame, staring dead into my soul. Then she popped out and got me SOOOO good.

11 - Running into Freak in line for The Thing.

11 - Doing my first repeat maze in one night, La Llorona.

11 - Talking to Freak while sitting in front of Cinnabon.

11 - My friend drooling over Thor for the entire show then her getting a lap dance from him during the finale.

12 - La Llorona eating a kid above the bed with their feet kicking... still the most shocking thing I've ever seen in a maze. WOW.

12 - Well poised friend falling after seeing Pyramid Head for the first time.

12 - Eating tacos in the Parisian Square on opening night, then my mouth started to burn and I had to find something to drink and fast.

12 - Returning to Parisian Square on my second trip and practically filling it up with all our friends while we ate food from Mel's Diner.

12 - My second time repeating a maze in one night for Evil Dead.

Will update more later! Not nearly finished!

• Like 2

11 - We played the "yellow" game while driving on the way there, where you punch someone every time you see a yellow car. This next part is horrible, but I mean, it was so ironic -- about 20 minutes before we got to HHN, we then saw what was causing traffic. A motorcyclist got hit and he was covered with a yellow tarp. Suddenly we were like uhhhhh... someone tried to bring back up the game, but we were like TOOO SOOOON!!!

Will update more later! Not nearly finished!

Hold up I think you were there the same night as me cuz we were stuck in that traffic jam and got there an hour late. He wasn't hit he was decapitated cuz tried to go under the trailer of a semi-truck at full speed....we were passing Downtown (barely) when Nicole Alverez on KROQ reported it.

I'll post mine

I'll keep it resent! like around 2011 to last year. Well I'll add one or two from 2010.

2010-We made with only enough time to make it inside due to having to pick up a friend from work. So since none of us has eaten anything all day we ordered like 3 to four plates each at the Jurassic cafe and combined all our left over into a backpack and snacked the rest of the night in lines.

2010-Asking a saw Pig were the bathrooms were and he pointed us one direction (The wrong way) and we asked him if he was sure then he pointed the opposite direction (the right way).

2010-Seeing Bill and Ted twice the first show to get a fast pass to King Kong (In that one Whiplash from Ironman gave my friend's sister a lap dance) and the last we were late to it but the Uni worker let us in cuz my brother was wearing a Scott Pilgrim shirt!

2010- The Freakz including Trevler had a turf war with Chucky's army.

2011-We showed up late and had to wait on friends to hand them tickets at the gate but what made it worth it was that one of my friends showed up in blue jeans and a blue denim jacket....we continued to call him "Denim Dan" the rest of the night.....he did not like it haha.

2011-My friend "Denim Dan" at the first maze (Hostel) declared that nothing scares him ran into the maze on his own while we talked to the girls to get an Elite hunting card, he ran back out and out of breath he said "The girl.... she had..... no face.....".

2011-First year we saw a heavy set Universal worker at the top of the Starway just going rawr to everybody who passes by.....we see him every year and he is our favorite now.

2011- I started off in Hostel with my girlfriend holding onto me as we get half way through I realized my friend (a guy) was holding me I pushed him off and a hunter was just staring at me and I said it was not what it looked like and he just replied "I don't judge man, I'm just here to kill people". The minute we exited the maze I get scolded for ditching my GF half way through the maze.

2011-The Ringleader told me to get back to work (I had dyed red hair at the time).

2011-The survivor at the end of The Thing kept trying to give me "A Haircut" with his axe.

2011-Coming to the conclusion that Ghostface has a Portal Gun on the Terror Tram which was the birth of an inside joke my friends have to this day "Ghostface has a portal gun mother F'ers"

2011-Reaper doing a handstand chainsaw slide!!!! BADASS plus they scared people out of the men's bathroom

2012-My friends doing gangam style in the middle of city walk in front of the jumbo screen as we watched from the food court....for some reason no one notice them but us and a group of girls.

2012-Ringleader telling my friend that TOMS were women's shoes..he was wearing shoes that kinda barely looked like toms but was still funny as hell.

2012-During the opening we had a friend who was there for his first time and we were right in front so when the fire went off he screamed louder then anyone and led the pack and disappeared into the fog leaving all of us shocked as hell! It took us 20 minutes to find him.

2012-Same friend as above went into Silent and was so scared he screamed "F*ck!" everytime he got scared now mind you he is naturally a loud dude as we left one of the nurses jumped at him and yelled again due to being scared...and a blackout came up to him and told him not to yell at the scareactors! our group split up into two groups due to buying horns so when we met up they told us they could hear our friend yelling through out the whole maze. Funny thing is I had an interview the next day and the manager just so happened to of gone that night and said that he heard some asian guy yelling in one of the mazes and I was like...yup that was my friend haha.

2012-we had this guy come with (he hangs out with us but he's not really a friend...he's a doosh) well in Alice Cooper he kept going on and on about how not scary things were and how he knew where every boo hole was the minute he said that boo hole opened right behind him in the vanity room and a finger comes out and flips him off and taps him on the shoulder and slid back in he turned around and asked me if I needed something I was just laughing....

I'll do 2013 in just a bit

• Like 1

Hold up I think you were there the same night as me cuz we were stuck in that traffic jam and got there an hour late. He wasn't hit he was decapitated cuz tried to go under the trailer of a semi-truck at full speed....we were passing Downtown (barely) when Nicole Alverez on KROQ reported it.

This was opening night I went and that happened, and I think you went towards the end of the month.

However, this is VERY eerie because the thing that I left out was that he was hit by a semi (which was also yellow).

So eerie...

my favorite moments, nothing too exciting but.....

09- Watching the Eyegore red carpet and seeing the likes of Rob Zombie and Sid Haig

10- Going through a Friday The 13th maze, my favorite horror franchise.

- First time going with FOL and it was the last time FOL was Unlimited

11- Ran into Bridget from the show "The Girls Next Door". My Girlfriend loved that show and was star struck when she saw her, it was priceless.

- Got an extra maze

12- Dancing the whole way through UMR.....WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP (dial up internet tone) BBBBBRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

- Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Walking Dead was EPIC

13- Being way too excited for HHN we drove to Universal way too early, ended up driving around Hollywood Site seeing, arriving around 1:00ish.

• Like 1

This was opening night I went and that happened, and I think you went towards the end of the month.

However, this is VERY eerie because the thing that I left out was that he was hit by a semi (which was also yellow).

So eerie...

yeah I went like the 3rd weekend in October. That is weird cuz almost was the exact same thing except the dude on the motorcycle tried to get to the other side of the semi by going under the trailer (guess he misjudged the size) he floored it under but the trailer took his head clean off and traffic was packed from down town to Universal City it took us like 2 hours on what should of been a 45 minute drive.

First of all, Grind has the best HHN stories. Those were hilarious to read.

yeah I went like the 3rd weekend in October. That is weird cuz almost was the exact same thing except the dude on the motorcycle tried to get to the other side of the semi by going under the trailer (guess he misjudged the size) he floored it under but the trailer took his head clean off and traffic was packed from down town to Universal City it took us like 2 hours on what should of been a 45 minute drive.

And then there's this and it's really horrifying. D:

I was in line for insidious 2015 and tucker and specs were there. My friend thought it would be a good idea to say ghosts weren't real, and he got the shouting of the century.