So for houses:
1. Graveyard Games: I think this house could be absolutely beautiful. Ghost houses are typically very good and use great effects for scares.
2. Yeti: This will probably be the scariest house of the year. Hoping for lots of big, intense scares and hopefully snow.
3. Us: I really enjoyed the movie and I think it can shine. Depending on how they go about the plots and select their sets and moments it could be one of the top houses.
4. Ghostbusters: I think the love and attention will be put into this house that it needs. While not an ideal horror property, there are so many iconic scenes that I'm excited to see how they recreate.
5. Nightingales: One of the reasons why HHN 21 is my favorite year. This is a property weve been begging to come back. Here to more blood and guts. I am a bit skeptical about the location however. I was hoping for the ancient Roman architecture to be highlighted and the scale may not be illustrated well in a tent.
6: Stranger Things: So far, season 3 is my favorite, season 2 is my least favorite. However there are great scenes in both that the house can utilize. Let's home for the majority of the house being season 2 and just a tease of 3. That way 3 can get it's own house next year.
7. Universal Monsters: I've never been disappointed by the usage of the monsters and expect a great house again this year.
8. House of 1000 Corpses: I'm curious about the utilization of the space since there are three really distinct areas in the film that may not transition well in the tent. I'm looking forward to lots of fun interaction in this house.
9. Killer Klownz: this one will be fun. I think there may be an issue with scares and the size of the costumes but I'm sure the actors will make each walk through enjoyable.
10: Depths of Fear: this will either be the worst house of the year or completely blow my mind. I'm curious of how they will keep the illusion of being underwater and hope the costuming doesnt come across as cheesy.
1. Zombieland- I think this will be up fun zone. Very excited to see real life Tallahassees and hope the zombies are as intense as they are in the movies.
2. Vanity Ball: this should be really fun with the makeup effect. I'm really excited about the little stages set up and see what they do with these.
3. Zombie Vikings: this is the zone where the actors need to go all out. The narrow space of central park is a bit concerning.
4. Hillbilly Deluxe: I'm a big fan of rob zombies music and movies, however I think this will be more of a selfie zone and not a lot of scaring
5. Anarchade: mostly because i dont really know what to expect. The props look really cool and hope the utilize the machine screens