1) Universal Monsters- I have always wanted to see them at HHN! They haven been at the event before but with me I have never saw them in a house, since I started going in 2013. With Hollywood’s success last year with it, I can’t see Orlando dropping the ball on this.
You can’t go wrong with the classics epically with making them scary!
2) Nightingales: Blood Pit- I have heard how Nightingales: Blood Prey was a good house and I wish I could have gone though the house. With my love of Greek/Roman mythology and history, this couldn’t be better!
3) Yeti: Terror of the Yukon- Swamp Yeti was my favorite in SS last year so a house fully about a yeti will be awesome! I also love camping and being in a log cabin with everything about it. I wish it would be cold in the house but that’s unlikely, still this house is gonna be great!
4) Graveyard Games- I love the idea of walking though a graveyard! Also having the interactive part in line is pretty cool. I think this house could be pretty scary if done right and it’s HHN how could they fail?
5) Ghostbusters- This seems strange to me since it’s not really a horror movie and more of a Halloween comedy. That being said Universal seems excited for this house so I don’t see them failing at it.
6) Strangers Things 2&3- The house surprised me last year. With seasons 2&3 I have hopes for the house. I can’t wait to see some Demedogs!
7) House of a 1000 Corpses- I didn’t really enjoy the movie. Rob Zombie is just weird to me. The only thing I’m looking forward to in this is Captain Spaulding.
8) Killer Klownz from Outer Space- I enjoyed the zone last year but it wasn't really scary since the actors could scary well in the costumes since they were so big. I don’t see how they can fit though the boo holes and scary you. I see another Creatures incident from 2008 (maybe they learned from that but it’s unlikely) and being in Shrek doesn’t help.
9) Depths of Fear- At first I was excited about this but after we learned more about it, I got less excited. Insane crew members just don’t seem scary to me.
10) Us- I enjoyed the movie but I don’t think it can be well revived in a house. My favorite part of the movie was that “you were killing you”, I just don’t see that being possible in a house.
1) Arnch-Cade- This is were the “Bad Zone” is but last year with Harvest I think they are going in a good direction with this zone. I also love slashers so a zone with 80 style neon slashers can’t be bad!
2) Vanity Ball- I liked the Chucky zone last year and I think this may be like it. Also “plastic surgery” can be scary if done right!
3) Zombieland: Double Tap- I enjoyed the movie but I feel this may turn out to be a classic zombie zone.
4) Vikings: Undead- Undead usually means Zombies
5) Rob Zombie: Hellbilly Deluxe- Not a fan of his and have really only seen HoTC from him. Music zones can’t be scary IMO.